• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Andy Richter Bores The Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willco

Hollywood Square
MrAngryFace said:
I guess his new show is a generic borefest family situational comedy shitfair.

Conan should save him. He could!

BISHOP AND I GOT A HANKERIN' FOR SOME SPANKERIN'

brisco.jpg

calder

If anything, the gods are punishing Fox for cancelling Andy's occasional brilliant and always funny as hell first show. So now they'll get him in some incredibly bland looking family sitcom and it'll also tank hard and get cancelled after limping along for 10 episodes but in sharp contrast to 'Andy Richter Controls the Univers" the new show will also bore the fucking hell out of everyone before it does.

No wait, the gods are punishing us and Andy. Fox is pure concentrated clueless short sighted evil stupidity in corporate form, so they really can't be punished by shitty programing.

mattx5

Willco said:
BISHOP AND I GOT A HANKERIN' FOR SOME SPANKERIN'

brisco.jpg

WTF is with the random Bruce Campbell and Spiderman pics? Are you obsessed with Raimi or what?

Back on topic, I had no idea Andy had a new show, too bad it sucks :( Fuck you Fox for cancelling his first show, which was actually good.

BuddyC

mattx5 said:
WTF is with the random Bruce Campbell and Spiderman pics? Are you obsessed with Raimi or what?

Back on topic, I had no idea Andy had a new show, too bad it sucks :( Fuck you Fox for cancelling his first show, which was actually good.

WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

aod_cap13.jpg

SIC 'EM BOYS

willonbart.jpg

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Andy Richter Controls The Universe was truly hilarious. It was a sad, sad day in my household when I discovered it had been cancelled.

His new show, as others have said, looks like trash...but is it really "his" show, or is he just in it?

yoshifumi

Banned
i wish they would've just brought back andy richter controls the universe rather than make some really stupid looking crap.

Mairu

I as well wish they would just bring back Andy Richter Controls the Universe. I had captured a few episodes and had them on my HD... until it crashed :(

This new show looks terrible, but I'll probably check it out because Andy Richter is on it

aparisi2274

Yeah, I think Andy needs this show to be a hit, or else, he will have to go back to Conan. Its a shame, I thought he was great on Conan. I guess he is more funny as part of a team and not solo.

Seth C

Haha...they're trying to trick people in to watching his show by sandwiching it between two episodes of The Simple Life 2.

marko

There was a new Andy Richter controls the Universe episode on the other night on HDNET. Good stuff, really ashame it was cancelled.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Wow...that was quite possibly the worst sitcom ever.

The acting was bad, the writing was bad, the premise was bad, the characters were bad, and as far as laugh tracks go...I think it actually made my ears bleed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom