• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry-Gamer Podcast

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
http://www.angry-gamer.net

This is a site I've been visiting for a while now which some of you might have already heard about through the Brain Training review. The reason why I'm mentioning the site is because they started up their own podcast and so far it's been a great listen. As far as I know this is the only Australian gaming podcast going on at the moment, do you guys know any other Australian or new podcasts worth mentioning?

Latest podcast:
http://www.gazunta.com/podcast/060330_AG_podcast_6.mp3

The rest of the podcasts:
http://angrygamer.ausfootballreview.com/pmwiki.php/Podcast/Podcast

Brain Training comic:
060328_comic.jpg

Gazunta

Wow, guess there should be some retarded kids in the podcast to get that GameLife market that causes people to comment in a thread...thanks for playing <3

There are some other Australian podcasts, but none (as far as I know) are on a you-can-set-your-watch-by-it weekly schedule. I know australiangamer has one, but...never heard it :) For an Australian gaming site, it doesn't really talk about...well, being Australian.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
whoa... wait a minute... Ico is pronounced "Icko". i've always pronounced each letter seperately, "Eye"."See"."Oh" :O

love the cheetos rant :lol

Gooboo

I have to work with those three goofballs. They're far less angry in real life, except George, he's an angy young man. That Davis guy smiles way too much, I think he's planning to kill me.

Go listen to the pod casts, they make with the funny.

jeebus

Has anyone else been listening to these? They started off a bit dodgy, but by about the third one the quality goes right up and number four to six were great. :lol

Well worth a download!

Striek

That was pretty lame. They tried for humour but they failed miserably. None of their commentary was insightful either, so it just ended up being another mediocre amateur podcast.

However the handwriting recognition can be pretty frustrating, since it's a fundamental part of every exercise. Sometimes it gets what you write completely wrong, which is bloody annoying when you actually get an answer right for once.

simpson2p4qm.jpg

simpson3p4yv.jpg

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Scrow said:
whoa... wait a minute... Ico is pronounced "Icko". i've always pronounced each letter seperately, "Eye"."See"."Oh" :O

love the cheetos rant :lol

From what I understand the correct pronunciation is "Eecko."

Gazunta

I think the lesson learned here is that, in every episode, I need to clarify the correct pronunciation of a game title.

Next week: How to say "Lesuire Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude"!

Gazunta

Oblivion said:
Wait...you mean I've been pronouncing Eeko wrong all these years?! :(
Sounds like you've been pronouncing it right ("Ee-ko")

Yep, I think this podcast should get rid of the news, sketches and game reviews and just talk about how game names are pronounced. It'll be a hit!!!

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
Gazunta said:
Sounds like you've been pronouncing it right ("Ee-ko")

Yep, I think this podcast should get rid of the news, sketches and game reviews and just talk about how game names are pronounced. It'll be a hit!!!
honestly the rant is the best part of each one. i loved the japanophile and cheetos ones.

One skit that is getting old, really fast, is where that guy says everything is "shiiiit". time to put that one away for a while.

Akia

This podcast is a high quality type of awesome you can't get anywhere else. The latest episode made me laugh out loud a couple of times. Hopefully they'll never run out of material.

Sho Nuff

Banned
Yeah, this and 8-bit memories are the only gaming podcasts I listen to.

"I'm John Romero, and I'm going to go to the hospital now because my next wife is about to be born"

Top Bottom