• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any good cell-phone review websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matlock

Banned
large_v60i.jpg

All business, no bullshit.

Matlock

Banned
Winged Creature said:
that is a very good phone

True, too bad it's got the "formerly hot" aura about it, but eh. So goes life. If they'd make the same phone with an internal antenna and a little thinner, I'd pick it up on my contract when my current one lets up.

CaptainABAB

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my v60i. My previous was the old StarTac.

Awesome battery life

Simple and easy to use

and I've dropped it hundreds of times ....on concrete, still works. When it gets scratched up a bit, I replace the shell with one of those $20 packages at the store. I'm digging the silvery blue cover I got on now.

I also got the USB cable & software to sync it to my Outlook contacts, so it fits my needs perfectly.

I like it so much, that i want to use my $100 verizon two-year credit to buy a back-up in case this one is lost/stolen.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Matlock said:
True, too bad it's got the "formerly hot" aura about it, but eh. So goes life. If they'd make the same phone with an internal antenna and a little thinner, I'd pick it up on my contract when my current one lets up.
Your V60 is still better than the T720 after it(although no match for V400/V600/ETC).

NohWun

It's called Google. You just type in the model and "review". Often you'll end up at Amazon.com.

By the ratings, Motorola cell phones prior to the V300 suck.

Matlock

Banned
Really, if Motorola would make a phone styled after the MPx200 shell with just the basic stuff inside, I'd love it.

B0000DIXEV.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B0000DIXEV.01.TOPP.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

So nice looking, but an extra shitload of money on top due to Windows Portable.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
XS+ said:
LOL at the stone-age phones in this thread..

Shhhh don't be mean to the people who don't live in Japan....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom