• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone playing EDF 5? (PS4)

pramod

Banned
There has to be some fans around here right?

Right now only the Jap import is available, but EDF fans shouldn't have any trouble jumping in.

I'm having a blast with it so far. Although so far the improvements over EDF 2025 seem to be minimal (there are more stuff going on screen and there is less slowdown, some more lighting effects, and some enemies have destroyable limbs).

Jonsend

There has to be some fans around here right?

Right now only the Jap import is available, but EDF fans shouldn't have any trouble jumping in.

I'm having a blast with it so far. Although so far the improvements over EDF 2025 seem to be minimal (there are more stuff going on screen and there is less slowdown, some more lighting effects, and some enemies have destroyable limbs).

I'm a big EDF fan and play a lot of 4.1.

I'm going to wait for the western release of 5. I've watched a few vids of the early levels and it looks great.

It would be good to get an official release date for US/EU (I've tried contacting D3).

Top Bottom