• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone want to buy NWN2 off me?

Leatherface

I bought it at release and I just can't get into it. I played about 5 hours worth before getting bored. Anyway, I was thinking $32.00 shipped. Pm me if interested.

Chairman Yang

if he talks about books, you better damn well listen
The game is slow initially, but it gets much better later on. I don't blame you for not wanting to invest the time in the hopes it might get good, though.

My recommendation is to keep the game, then reinstall it in a year, when the patches have improved the performance/gameplay, and when there will be lots of high-quality user-made modules. Apparently, most of NWN1's best content was all made by modders.

Leatherface

Yeah my friend told me the same thing. Maybe If no one is interested here I'll keep it. I have to say though, so far this game is absolutely painful and partly because of the horrible interface, camera and control. >_< (IMO).

Chairman Yang

if he talks about books, you better damn well listen
I hear the camera and interface were hugely improved in the latest patch (1.03 I think) but I haven't tried it out yet.

Reikon

Considering Gogamer has it on sale for $32.50 shipped right now, that's not a very good deal. :p

I already have my copy though.

Joe Molotov

Chairman Yang said:
I hear the camera and interface were hugely improved in the latest patch (1.03 I think) but I haven't tried it out yet.

I haven't tried the newest patch either, but I found that the camera was a lot easier to control if you maxed out the camera sensitivity. It was just too sluggish at normal speed.

Carm

The 1.03 I think it is, beta patch completely fixed the camera for me, framerates went up a bit too. I haven't checked to see if there is new patch, havent played it in awhile. Beta isnt on the auto updater though have to go find it, or wasn't before anyway.

Top Bottom