• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anything fun to do in Columbus, OH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

Hey all,

I'm traveling to Columbus to cover the Arnold Fitness Expo this weekend. It's a business trip, but while I'm there, I'm wondering if you have any recommendations for good eats/ anything fun to do while I'm there.

Thanks!

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I remember a german restaurant that had really tasty mustard for their pretzels.

That's about it.

ToxicAdam

I live 40 minutes north of Columbus.

30 years ago it was a college town with some government buildings surrounded by acres and acres of dairy farmland.

Fastforward to now .. the college is still there, the government buildings also ... but what has sprung up in all the farmland is a pastiche of the latest franchise eatery/shopping mall/ strip mall shop of the month. Homogenized American Town. Blah

So, the good news is there will be alot of stuff you are familar with .. the bad news is there isn't much "unique" to Columbus outside of the University.

Unfortunately, out of all the cities of Ohio ... Columbus is probably the LEAST interesting of them all. Even smaller cities like Toledo and Sandusky have more personality than Columbus .. only because they have a longer history of industry and commerce.

Mike said:
Hey all,

I'm traveling to Columbus to cover the Arnold Fitness Expo this weekend. It's a business trip, but while I'm there, I'm wondering if you have any recommendations for good eats/ anything fun to do while I'm there.

Thanks!

I heard Columbus is the slut capital of Ohio, whatever that means.

Mike

Hmm... sounds like I'm in for a boring weekend. Looks like I'll be bringing my laptop with me for entertainment. Thanks for the info folks!

Mike said:
Hmm... sounds like I'm in for a boring weekend. Looks like I'll be bringing my laptop with me for entertainment. Thanks for the info folks!

Go to stripperweb.com and ask where the best club is in Columbus.

Mike

DarkAngelYuna said:
The closest thing to fun you'll get in ohio is finally finding the correct highway that gets you the hell out of there. ^_^

Oh well, thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom