• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are there any games out there similar to...

bjork

Beetle Adventure Racing?

I recently revisited this and had some good fun with it, but I can't think of anything similar to this game. I suppose Rumble Racing is like its distant cousin, but I didn't find that game quite as enjoyable.

Anyone know of games like BAR out there?

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
It's not really too similar, but have you tried Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 on PS2? I don't know if the same people were involved, but the tracks and multi routes, etc. make it feel somewhat the same. Great game, either way.

Tarazet

bjork said:
Beetle Adventure Racing?

I recently revisited this and had some good fun with it, but I can't think of anything similar to this game. I suppose Rumble Racing is like its distant cousin, but I didn't find that game quite as enjoyable.

Anyone know of games like BAR out there?

Mario Kart comes to mind.

Jeffahn

18002901.png

The first thing thing that comes to mind is the San Francisco Rush series, most recently seen on Midway Arcade Treasures 3. More arcadey, but has lots of shortcuts, etc.

Yeah, I was going to say, the Rush games. Also, they're not really very similar, but sprung to mind when I queried "fun driving games", but the Smuggler's Run games are a kick.

Top Bottom