• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrested Development 2.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
ArcadeStickMonk said:
This one was much dirtier than usual. "Maybe I'll put it in her brownie."

Didn't move the series plot forward at all though.
You can't really expect every episode to move the plot forward. I loved the Carl Weathers reference and Tobias not denying that he was black.

Guzim

ArcadeStickMonk said:
I had gathered that he was really gay.
Publicist: There are very few intelligent, attractive and straight men in this town.
Tobias: Well, that leaves me out.
::everyone stares::
Tobias: She did say single, right? I-I-I thought she said single.

GOB: If any one of you thinks about touching my sister, I will pull down my pants, shave off my *bleep* and *bleep* you in the *bleep*

:lol

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
LinesInTheSand said:
Fuck, missed it... with suprnova gone where will I find TV shows? :(
Yeah, shit, I completely forgot to tune in tonight as well. Damnit.

DMczaf

bionic77 said:
I lost it when they were singing Afternoon delight. :lol

Edit: Also loved Buster's Army "awards". :lol

"The seal is for marksmanship, and the gorilla is for sand racing."

"Now if you'll excuse me, they are putting me in something called Hero Squad"

:lol :lol

Dsal

it's going to come out of you and it's going to taste so good
I still want a seal that says "Good Luck" on it... for marksmanship

calder

:lol Tied for my favourite eps of the season. Here's hoping they keep it up.

"Yeah, like a guy wearing a $6000 suit is going to hold the elevator for you... COME ON."
:lol

Fifty

IAmtheFMan said:
To prove my love of this show, I changed my ringtone to "Final Countdown."

Dammit, I want that! I looked for it, but I couldn't find one. Although my phone doesn't let me record my own ringtones.....if that was possible, I'd just play the song off my computer and record it that way.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
IAmtheFMan said:
To prove my love of this show, I changed my ringtone to "Final Countdown."

Thats a great idea. Expecially since I havent been able to hink of any songs to download as my tone.

One of the first full episodes I've been able to watch all season and it was freakin' hilarious! :lol

How have the previous 2nd season eps been in comparison to the 1st season?

bionic77

I hear the ratings are still crappy for AD. :(

I have recommended this show to everyone I know and only like 10% of them stick with it. Why are people so fucking retarded? They all would rather watch who wants to marry a midget then the best fucking show on tv? :(

DMczaf

bionic77 said:
I hear the ratings are still crappy for AD. :(

I have recommended this show to everyone I know and only like 10% of them stick with it. Why are people so fucking retarded? They all would rather watch who wants to marry a midget then the best fucking show on tv? :(

You gotta recommend the show to people who are NOT fans of Kobe.

bionic77

DMczaf said:
You gotta recommend the show to people who are NOT fans of Kobe.

Kobe fans are the only ones smart enough to get it. All the Jordan fans keep telling me that they would rather watch the Simpsons and other things that are over the hill.....

DMczaf

bionic77 said:
Kobe fans are the only ones smart enough to get it. All the Jordan fans keep telling me that they would rather watch the Simpsons and other things that are over the hill.....

You've won this round. ILL BE BACK!

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
You need to recommend the show to people who dont like the NBA at all. People who recognize watered down generic version of basketball and appreciate real basketball are more likely to appreciate a real comedy.

Arguing about Kobe and Jordan is like arguing about whose shit smells most like roses.

MIMIC

Banned
Not as funny as I would have hoped. Still great, though (the new Malcolm in the Middle had me cracking up :lol).

"Amigos" (Episode 3) will always be my favorite.

AniHawk

MIMIC said:
Not as funny as I would have hoped. Still great, though (the new Malcolm in the Middle had me cracking up :lol).

"Amigos" (Episode 3) will always be my favorite.

Malcom surprised me. I thought tonight's Simpsons was good too (about as good as the season premiere).

tralfazz

Amigos was great I mean who can dispute the chicken/homo dance? My pick though goes to good grief. Such unbelievably great writing and timing in that episode. My fav line is "Have you seen the new Poof?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom