• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atelier Ryza series shipments top two million

Combined shipments for Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout, Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy, and Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key have surpassed two million units, publisher Koei Tecmo and developer Gust announced.

The companies last reported that the series shipped 1.6 million units on March 17, meaning that it has since moved an additional 400,000 units.

The latest entry, Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key, launched for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC via Steam on March 23 in Japan and March 24 worldwide, and shipped and digitally sold a combined 300,000 units as of April 27. Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout first launched for PlayStation 4 and Switch on September 26, 2019 in Japan, October 29, 2019 in North America, and November 1, 2019 in Europe, and for PC via Steam on October 29, 2019 worldwide. Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy first launched for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Switch on December 3, 2020 in Japan, January 26, 2021 in North America, and January 29, 2021 in Europe, and for PC via Steam on January 26, 2021 worldwide.

Source: https://www.gematsu.com/2023/06/atelier-ryza-series-shipments-top-two-million?s=09

atelier-ryza.gif

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Thighs and prayers.

I’ll always like how the whole industry’s been finding excuse after excuse for the delays of these last years, yet Gust silently released a whole trilogy in the span of 4 years.

Chukhopops

Having finished the whole trilogy that’s well deserved, what a great series. AR3 in particular is criminally underrated from a gameplay perspective.

Sometimes I miss the time limits and multiple endings from the old Atelier games but I guess it helped the series become more popular.

Top Bottom