• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome bargain: Regio Free Call of Duty 3, only 35 euro

I just got an e-mail from Play-Asia regarding the game Call of Duty 3. The game is confirmed region free and it’s only 35 euro… Was planning on buying it anyway, so I’ve placed my order right away. I’m still puzzled why Chinese people have to pay about 50% of the price we have to pay for our games… The game is in complete English language by the way, so no Chinese bullcrap or anything. Click here to check it out.

Lonesome_Raod said:
FEAR is too. If only id seen that before i paid 36.99 pounds for it. may get call of duty at this price though.

Yeah, F.E.A.R. is also pretty cheap. I thought F.E.A.R. would have been released for a bargain price, also in the European Union and the United States since it's already over a year old and it doesn't do pretty much anything the PC version doesn't. And the PC version is just 10 bucks over here....

Manp said:
you know if it is only english or multilanguage?

:)

I know it's English, don't know about other languages. I bought Saints Row there as well, that was only English if I'm not mistaken.

Top Bottom