• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awkward moment with my Dyson Air Filter

CyberPanda

Banned
So I have one of these in my room:

Now, it’s a cool device, and when you set it to auto it detects ‘pollutants’ in the air. As a result, if anything toxic is detected it revs up the filter to get it out of the room ASAP, through its heavy duty filtration system.

Now, the awkward part. I farted really loud, and after two minutes it detected my gas, and the thing started roaring. I think I almost broke it. I never knew farts could be so deadly. Fascinating.

Tesseract

Banned
giphy.gif

So I have one of these in my room:

Now, it’s a cool device, and when you set it to auto it detects ‘pollutants’ in the air. As a result, if anything toxic is detected it revs up the filter to get it out of the room ASAP, through its heavy duty filtration system.

Now, the awkward part. I farted really loud, and after two minutes it detected my gas, and the thing started roaring. I think I almost broke it. I never knew farts could be so deadly. Fascinating.

Expected a "Put penis in Tube" moment but this is much better.

Don't fart near a Dyson the lesson here is.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I also keep an air purifier in my bedroom. Have for over a decade. AND I leave massive disgusting farts. We have so much in common!

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
The air most people breath away from the cities is mostly dust
The air most people breath living in the city is smog
I'm surprised that thing hasn't blown up just by existing in a confined environment of dust

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I've actually been fantasizing a lot about having someone fart in my mouth the last few days. It's even led me to say "fart" instead of "fuck" ... I've been using fart as an expletive a lot the past few days. It's pretty addictive.
That's farting hot as fart, bro. It makes me wanna farting fart right in its pretty fart fart.

CyberPanda

Banned
I've actually been fantasizing a lot about having someone fart in my mouth the last few days. It's even led me to say "fart" instead of "fuck" ... I've been using fart as an expletive a lot the past few days. It's pretty addictive.
SO hot

The air most people breath away from the cities is mostly dust
The air most people breath living in the city is smog
I'm surprised that thing hasn't blown up just by existing in a confined environment of dust

That's so dumb. If most of the air consisted of either dust or smog, people would suffocate by the billions.

I already figured this was a scat / body-odor thread without clicking.

Welcome back CyberPanda CyberPanda , I guess.

Quick EDIT: and Tesseract Tesseract with the flawless first post.

If you're not on GAF, you're either a cancel-culture millennial or a zoomer who identifies as a zoomer (unlike brap brap ).

Change my mind.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Right. But you said "mostly" dust. By mostly, you indicate that the air consists of 50%+ dust. Language and word choice matter.
Thread is about his? air purifier
Indoor air consists of plenty of pollutants

EFSzxW7.jpg

Right

Top Bottom