• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bad Boys: Miami Takedown coming to PS2, Xbox, and GC

DMczaf

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/6383/Bad-Boys-Miami-Takedown-Announced

Crave Entertainment announced today that they would co-publish Bad Boys: Miami Takedown with Empire Interactive. This officially licensed game, based on the smash hit Bad Boys movies and developed by Blitz, features first and third person action on the streets and waterways of Miami.

In Bad Boys: Miami Takedown, a new drug has emerged in Miami, and its use is spreading fast. As key members of the Tactical Narcotics Team (TNT), players take on the roles of either Mike Lowrey or Marcus Burnett and must stop the highly organized cartels that are flooding the market with this new drug. Players need to move fast to make sure the TNT cops are not DOA.

Bad Boys: Miami Takedown features:

* The officially licensed game of the movie license Bad Boys
* Play as either Mike or Marcus in first- or third-person viewpoints. Each character has his personality and characteristics
* 15 stages of fast paced, all-action gameplay, with multiple mission objectives
* Includes Bad Boy rating system, where you are rewarded for your actions and achievements. Play the perfect cop or be a bad boy
* Includes a large variety of weapons, and fully destructible environments to enhance immersion
* Changing play styles add variety and gameplay. Use the quick aiming and shooting Action mode, and search for clues and evidence using Explore mode

Scheduled to be released in Q3 of 2004 for the Xbox video game system from Microsoft, the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system and Nintendo GameCube, Bad Boys: Miami Takedown has a MSRP of $19.99.

589596_20040722_screen014.jpg
589596_20040722_screen005.jpg
589596_20040722_screen002.jpg

FoneBone

Crap. I had assumed it would be PS2/XB only (and I wanted it to be that way.)

At least they have enough sense not to charge full price for it, but I think this could very well be one of the year's worst games.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
I knew when I saw Crave's name that this was going to be a low price title... that's all their focus is on these days.... now if Genki would hurry up with another damn Tokyo Xtreme Racer so Crave can release it here... then that's ANOTHER arcade import racer... Genki where the hell is that TXR Online you announced waaaay back?

belgurdo said:
Didn't Crave used to be some mega-hot-shit publisher/developer/something when they first came about?
That's been dead since around the time of the Dreamcast's early demise. Crave's been a budget line company for a few years now.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I dont know why I thought this had something to do with one of the best games from when I was a kid

BAD DUDES......

BADDDDUDDESSS.gif

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
DMczaf said:
Bad Boys: Miami Takedown features:

* The officially licensed game of the movie license Bad Boys
"Xbox is the only next-generation console designed to play Xbox games out of the box."

FoneBone

Bluemercury said:
why do oyu wanted to be that way?
Because it looks terrible. With all the PS2/XB-only multiplatform games lately, how come one of the worst-looking has to be an exception?

Top Bottom