• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 and more coming to the EA access vault by Sept. 17

Arkkoran

Unconfirmed Member
Nice. Don't have a lot of interest in multiplayer, but have been wanting to try out the Titanfall campign.

I do not understand why. What the hell?

To this day I still believe the reason Sony doesn't want it in PlayStation is because it would be an inferior product to the one on Xbox. With Xbox having backwards compatibility the game selection would be greater on Xbox than PlayStation and Sony wants to "protect" it's gamers from an inferior product. I don't agree with that but I believe that's the reason.

It's a great service though.

etta

my hard graphic balls
To this day I still believe the reason Sony doesn't want it in PlayStation is because it would be an inferior product to the one on Xbox. With Xbox having backwards compatibility the game selection would be greater on Xbox than PlayStation and Sony wants to "protect" it's gamers from an inferior product. I don't agree with that but I believe that's the reason.

It's a great service though.
Back compat wasn’t a thing when this launched on Xbox.
Sony just has no need to care, their “protect the children” from cross-platform is just further proof.

Back compat wasn’t a thing when this launched on Xbox.
Sony just has no need to care, their “protect the children” from cross-platform is just further proof.

Just checked and your right it wasn't. It was just always in my head that that's the reason.

VeeP

I'm glad Sony doesn't do this otherwise knowing my friends they'd just get this and only play EA games all years and not bother with any other games with their very limited taste

If your friends had EA Access wouldn't they have more money to buy other games though?

Great news.

BF1 came with my Xbox and really regret using it digitally instead of selling it. Played it the first month and haven't touched it since.

TF2 I had a physical copy of but sold it because my backlog was ridiculous. Can't wait for it to get to the vault to play the campaign.

Dammit.

Got access to check out Battlefront DLC since I never picked up the Season Pass.

Population on PC looks like it's pretty much dead :/

Hawk269

Fuck...I just bought both of those during the sale. Shit, I have not played BF1 yet and only played 2 online matches of TF2. I wonder if I can ask for a refund???

Hawk269

I was able to get a refund just now for the Titanfall 2 Deluxe/BF1 Deluxe bundle I bought and the beginning of the sale with no problems. The person I chatted with at MS was great and just took a little time, but the refunded my MS bucks immediately, even asked me to verify the amount was back in my account.

Thanks OP for posting this...just saved me about $40.00 bucks!

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
This thread was the final thing that convinced me to go for a subscription with EA access. £19.99 for a year's access to all these games, and new stuff like Titanfall 2 is being added without much of a wait? It's just ridiculously good value for money.

Chris1

With EA's track record with their Access services it's more than likely coming next year. That's why I'm not buying it, it'll be patched and fixed when it goes on Origin Access.
Andromeda will come this year, probably october november area. All games are usually ~9 month except for games that flop pretty badly, like Mirrors Edge, those are usually ~6 month or less. I think Andromeda will be on it in October, that's 7 months

Late July: Maybe TF2 to go along with horde mode
Early September: BF1
Mid October: Andromeda

Honestly it's hard to buy EA games these days.. The only ones I really buy are FIFA because I gotta get my yearly FIFA lol, and sometimes NFS because Black Friday is around the corner and it's always cheap as chips

Could be a mistake. But there is a big update coming out to Titanfall 2 later this month (horde mode), so I can see Titanfall 2 added with BF1 in September

Top Bottom