• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 and more coming to the EA access vault by Sept. 17

https://twitter.com/EA/status/883358314901274625

Sweet, I just traded my copy in to GameStop for like $30 too.

Edit: Guess its coming soon not now available..

https://www.ea.com/news/coming-soon...&utm_medium=social&cid=33476&ts=1499444150618

Says "coming Summer 2017"

Now Available on Origin Access and EA Access:

Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Expansions – The galaxy far, far away just got way, way bigger. Now all four Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Expansions (Outer Rim, Bespin, Death Star and Rogue One: Scarif) are part of Origin Access and EA Access! Members can now play as every hero in the game - from Greedo to Lando Calrissian to Jyn Erso - explore every new map and dominate in additional game modes.

Coming to Origin Access and EA Access:

Battlefield 1 – Battlefield 1 takes you back to the days of The Great War, WWI, where armies on horseback, massive tanks, and warplanes collided. See every corner of a world at war, join massive multiplayer battles and fight in totally destructible environments where no battle is ever the same.

Titanfall 2 - Call down your Titan and get ready for an exhilarating first-person shooter adventure. Drop into a fresh single-player campaign that explores the bond between a Pilot and his behemoth Titan companion, or blast your way through the kinetic multiplayer mode where speed means everything.

FIFA 18 Play First Trial - Powered by Frostbite™, FIFA 18 blurs the line between the virtual and real worlds, bringing to life the players, teams and atmospheres of The World's Game. Go on a global tour in The Journey: Alex Hunter Returns or dive into the stunning multiplayer - and do it all before official launch.

Also coming to EA Access (Xbox One):

Madden NFL 18 Play First Trial – Experience Madden like never before. Control who gets the ball and when with all-new target-passing. Choose from three new Play Styles or play the best real world match-ups each week in Play Now Live. Members get to hit the field and start practicing days before release.

NHL® 18 Play First Trial - NHL 18 delivers the speed, creativity and action of today's young NHL superstars. Play the arcade-inspired 3-on-3 NHL™ THREES mode, or create your own custom team with the new Expansion Draft. Do it all with the most co-op and competitive multiplayer options ever in an EA SPORTS™ NHL game, and start testing it out before launch day.

NBA LIVE 18 Play First Trial – Become the greatest basketball player on the planet in NBA LIVE 18. Take on THE ONE, an all-new, dynamic career experience centered on your player, your choices and your legacy. Become a legend by mastering your role on the court, traits and signature abilities only you can pull off.

All of that is headed your way from July - September 2017. For more information about EA Access and member benefits, please visit www.ea.com/eaaccess.
- Thanks, Colbert.

"A trio of PC titles are also en route to Origin Access: The Sims 4's Digital Deluxe Edition, Night School Studio's teen horror adventure Oxenfree and Double Damage Games' space sim Rebel Galaxy."
- Thanks, Madness1001

Izuna

Banned
Finally!

Been waiting since the trial for this. :D

Also big news is Titanfall 2 coming. Now everyone can play the campaign.

Sweet. I've heard good stuff about the solo campaign, so I may blast through that in an afternoon.

Titanfall 2 also remains a must-play game. Likely the best FPS of the generation.

B3N1

Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Expansions – The galaxy far, far away just got way, way bigger. Now all four Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Expansions (Outer Rim, Bespin, Death Star and Rogue One: Scarif) are part of Origin Access and EA Access! Members can now play as every hero in the game - from Greedo to Lando Calrissian to Jyn Erso - explore every new map and dominate in additional game modes.

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. I got into it during a free expansion weekend, but then all those maps were gone.

Seeing Titanfall 2 is weird, especially that I had to pay full price for it, and wasn't eligible for the 10% off with EA Access.

Still worth it though.

Canadian

Awesome! Looking forward to playing it, hopefully Mass Effect goes in before the end of the year as well :)

I originally downloaded Star Wars Battlefront through the vault. I liked it so much I ended up getting all the DLC. It's probably been my most played multiplayer game this year. I had heard there were issues with the original launch but the extra maps and game modes really helped to keep me playing. Glad more people get the whole experience now.

REALLY regretting buying BF1. The maps are absolutely dogshit garbage and I felt like it has been money down the drain. Should have just waited.

TF2 on the other hand though, I aint even mad. More players playing that game the better.

Wouldn't be surprised if Mass Effect drops onto EA Access around November.

This is what I am waiting for.

Tinman dX

Banned
Damn time to just renew for a year I'll take some Battlefield, Battlefront, and Titanfall 2, as well as the trial for Battlefront 2 Madden, and hopefully Anthem if it drops within a year from now.

Titanfall 2 coming to Origin is the biggie for me. Heard nothing but good things about it and I've been on the verge of picking it up a few times.

Theorry

DICE said there were some surprises coming this month. Guess this one.
Gonna subscribe also when the Xbox One X drops. So i can play TF2 campaign.

xrnzaaas

I do not understand why. What the hell?

Let's see, the product doesn't get sold on the PS Store and Sony doesn't get a percentage from each sale, instead people pay EA for the subscription and EA covers everything including downloading the game.

Let's see, the product doesn't get sold on the PS Store and Sony doesn't get a percentage from each sale, instead people pay EA for the subscription and EA covers everything including downloading the game.
Do you have the source of this? I highly doubt that MS doesn't get a cut, even if really small, from having the app and games on their network.

Sony just doesn't want competition with Playstation Now imo

This is dope. Just traded my copy into GameStop during their promo and got $40 for it.

That, Titanfall 2, and Star Ware Battlefront DLC..hellz yes

fermcr

As soon as BF1 and Titanfall 2 arrive on Origin Access, I'll join for a year, € 24.99.

I'm surprised Valve still hasn't used the idea of Origin Access for Steam...

Tinman dX

Banned
Do you have the source of this? I highly doubt that MS doesn't get a cut, even if really small, from having the app and games on their network.

I wonder if that is correct as well, cause I know you can't use money on your Xbox to purchase EA access. You have to use a credit card. Made that mistake once when I traded in games and got it all put on the receipt for Xbox Live cash and tried to get EA access with it 😒.

Do they have cards for EA access yet?

I wonder if that is correct as well, cause I know you can't use money on your Xbox to purchase EA access. You have to use a credit card. Made that mistake once when I traded in games and got it all put on the receipt for Xbox Live cash and tried to get EA access with it 😒.

Do they have cards for EA access yet?
I said I highly doubt, not that I'm certain of it. They have the app on their closed network, it makes sense for EA to pay them a small cut for keeping their app there.

Just saying.

If you wanted a source then 99% of posts and comments would be invalid, since nothing will be confirmed by the actual companies, its just opinions and assumptions.

Bsigg12

I really need to stop buying EA games at launch.

I'll probably pick up Anthem at launch though.... Fuck me.

Colbert

Banned
Great news remembering that it was originally said Titanfall 2 would not come to the EA Access vault

Top Bottom