• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

battlestadium D.O.N

Jiguryo

Aryan mech phallus gun
flipping_heck said:
Why couldn't they just make a Jump Superstars game for consoles?

I want to be play with HxH characters!

As much as I second that emotion, I'm okay with this version -- it's more likely to get released out of Japan, since it doesn't have tons of problems regarding characters, trademarks and so on.

Iwata

Banned
Jiguryo said:
As much as I second that emotion, I'm okay with this version -- it's more likely to get released out of Japan, since it doesn't have tons of problems regarding characters, trademarks and so on.

for shizzle. The game looks a lot better than recent Jump fighters in 3D too.

flipping_heck said:

if nintendo is smart they are already planning on working on it with gambarion after smash brothers brawl is done

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
flipping_heck said:

The way it's done on the DS is perfect, and basically you can't get that anywhere else...

That's why we wait for JSS2!!!

I have to say I'm a tad bit interested in this one, since this has the best of all worlds in one game...

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Jiguryo said:
Actually it still is unlike that this will coming here with all three licenses being owned by different companies here (none of which are Bandai either).

Jiguryo

Aryan mech phallus gun
jj984jj said:
Actually it still is unlike that this will coming here with all three licenses being owned by different companies here (none of which are Bandai either).

I think that's all debatable, considering that Naruto titles have been released in the USA by D3 Publishing, but it's getting a X360 version published by Ubisoft. Anyway, what I meant to say is that Battle Stadium DON is way more likely to be released Stateside than JSS.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
From what I can gather over at the GameFAQs forum, this game seems much more Smash Bros. like in gameplay than the Naruto GC games. Also seems like there's more DBZ characters than One Piece or Naruto chars.

Tokubetsu

XiaNaphryz said:
From what I can gather over at the GameFAQs forum, this game seems much more Smash Bros. like in gameplay than the Naruto GC games. Also seems like there's more DBZ characters than One Piece or Naruto chars.

Ive recently gotten into one piece and this makes me sad =( Though I was planning on importing some of the OP GC games anyway.

Top Bottom