• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bell and Rogers offer sports bars unpleasant choice: Give us more money or lose sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabbo

Maybe not cable.

But it would be be nice to see internet and phone service be declared a human right and provided to all citizens by the government. I'd be happy to pay for that with my taxes.
Wasn't high speed internet just recently made a basic necessity? I remember people up in arms over how it wasn't and people should just go to the library/net cafe/etc, so that it wouldnt have to be subsidized (aka I got mine). I'd love to see it, but never will it happen.

IISANDERII

I know people are shitting on the CRTC, but they're the reason your internet bill just went down recently you know. lol
well good then I guess. I cut cable years ago so I'm happy for me.
But if Roger and Bell can get away with colluding cable prices, I have to think they'll eventually get their way on internet too

All sports bars need to just say, "Fuck You" to Rogers & Bell by threatening to switch services or towards IPTV.

Let them see how it'll affect their profits then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom