• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ben Mulroney to be on Hockey Night in Canada?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
That's the rumour going around... they say he might be replacing Don Cherry during Coach's Corner. Heard it on Edge 102 yesterday morning, then I heard about it again in the office.

WHAT. THE. FUCK. SERIOUSLY. :( :( :( :( :(

darscot

Complete BS. The rumor I keep hearing is simply Don is being Don and want's the CBC to realise how valuable he is going in to negotiations. The guy has tooted his own horn for twenty years. Ben Mulroney please that's about as plausable as John Candy.

Shinobi

If CBC even thought of replacing Don Cherry with Ben Mulroney (probably the biggest drip in Canadian entertainment), their building would be burnt to the ground inside of a half hour.

People in this country didn't let Ron McLean get fired for fuck's sakes. No way they're gonna let Don get dumped. Especially for a twat like Ben.

BTW Rip, Don Cherry even at his most docile is probably far too hairy for the stick up the ass mentality that the FFC is currently under. He'd have more success applying his shtick in Sweden.

Socreges

Banned
I think people were inspired to back Ron because of the circumstances. I would hope that they would just let Cherry go, especially after the foreplay up to the point.

If anything is going to get Canadians choked, it will be the hiring of Ben Mulroney. Ugh.

Malakhov

Banned
Cherry said there was 50/50 chance he'd leave or stay.

I don't care either way, he's an attention whore yet he's entertaining sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom