• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best lizard races

Starfield

I know thats a weird title, but gamers are also quite weird people. So, what game do you think has the best lizard(y) races. Can be aliens, folklore, fantasy type lizards, anything pretty much.

RULES:

• No anime bullshit (where the "lizard" just looks like a regular anime character but he is 2000 years old or some other bs)
  • no lot lizards.
  • don't try to post oversexualized pictures. This is not a furry/scaly thread. They can be whats regarded as "hot", but no nsfw bs
  • have fun

I'll go with imo the very best example that exists out there:

ARGONIANS

LG-cardart-Argonian_Recruit.png

I mean would you look at THIS ^

They're imo not just the coolest lizard-type race but overall the BEST race that exists in videogaming.
I'm not racists BUT...

e800289ea111e4a08a6dfdfbf303fd98.jpg

go go go

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I was going to pick that reading the thread.

great race to pick in ES games because have resistance to certain stuff and can swim and deep dive without problems. Makes playing the game much easier.

Last edited:

Starfield

I was going to pick that reading the thread.

great race to pick in ES games because have resistance to certain stuff and can swim without problems. Makes playing the game much easier.
unlimited diving, natural resistance to all poisons, faster swimming

Last edited:

Batiman

Banned
I thought there was some third world countries where they raced lizards from the thread title. Disappointed.

Last edited:

TheContact

These were the first Lizardmen I encountered in a video game so they'll always be my #1, but the Argonians would be #2

These reptilian creatures are savage, but very Intelligent - perhaps equal in intellect to humanity, though without the moderating influences of civilization. They love gold, and will play the brigand on parties that are insufficiently protected.

Mondain created Lizardmen in his dark laboratories, along with many other strange, hybrid creatures, including minotaurs, orcs, and goblins.

Lizardman_Full.png

ES is sooo boring , heres some reptile races throughout different fantasy franchises

D&D:

Lizardfolk

Tzakandi

TeraFolk

Saurial

Warhammer:

The Slann

The Saurus

The Skinks

Chameleon Skinks

Kroxigors

and about 20 feral species

Black Desert

Saunils

ic_04520.png

Basilisks

ic_04832.png

Naga

ic_04853.png

Everquest 1 and 2

Iksar

d4cbx9v-04cc98d5-db30-4b25-a939-c00a81636a65.jpg

Sarnak

Final Fantasy:

The Bangaa

Lizardmen

Tonberries

The Mamool

tumblr_mmne9dvkZ41rsa41ao1_640.jpg

Sahagin

Others

Sleestaks!
latest

Trandoshans sw

Drell _ Mass Effect

15d162db0a557b88b32fa2f0edc2d00a.png

Lizalfos - Zelda

6b311e2bc0bf0be76a220462561a7c66.png

V

visitor-oldx.jpg

The serpentmen - Conan

NWGf_LVaXaR11HhYR_3pi-vQAj-ms93gim_YtecqvJWsylomKKFNftxSpjygARDFeHo6yVy3A1LHidsCcb3nwKdUzEXucVg

Last edited:
Top Bottom