• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Ninja Gaiden player EVER!!! (vids)

http://www.master-ninja.com/ng/

Holy CRAP!!! The skill this guy has is insane. He's got videos of him beat each of the bosses, with lighting speed and skill, on VERY HARD! This guy is incredible!! I strongly suggest you DL the vids (bit-torrent, all together they're 575mb), they're great to watch, and even game me a few pointers after I thought I'd pretty much mastered the game myself.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i cant get this fucking torrent to start... i hope you didnt close yours!

Mine is still open. When I first started the torrent, it took about 30 minutes to an hour for it to start DL'ing. Not sure why, but it did. I'll continue to leave mine open for the next day or so.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
I got WMVs of it... I'll be able to post it later for you guys if the torrents aren't working. His fight against Alma on Very Hard is insane X_X

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
Also, you might want to try #gamecombos on EFNET (IRC). They had a webpage that linked to the movies, that's where I got them from. I don't know if the URL is still there, but you can probably ask someone if they remembered what it was.

Top Bottom