• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BestBuy.com Top 10 - Oct 8-14 / 2006 - Brain Age Bounces Back

Dalthien

1 - PS2 - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 (Oct 10/06)
2 - PS2 - Scarface: The World is Yours (Oct 8/06)
3 - PS2 - Madden NFL 07 (Aug 22/06)
4 - PS2 - Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (Oct 9/06)
5 - PS2 - FIFA 07 (Oct 3/06)
6 - DS - New Super Mario Bros. (May 15/06)
7 - DS - Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day (Apr 17/06)
8 - PS2 - Scarface: The World is Yours - Collector's Edition (Oct 8/06)
9 - X360 - Madden NFL 07 (Aug 22/06)
10 - PS2 - Star Trek: Encounters (Oct 4/06)
13 - XBX - Scarface: The World is Yours (Oct 8/06)

NSMB and Brain Age are the definition of legs. And I'm surprised to see Star Trek: Encounters make the list. Link

loosus

Banned
It really should NOT surprise me, but seeing PlayStation 2 mofoing-own the software charts like that surprises me a bit.

GeoramA

loosus said:
It really should NOT surprise me, but seeing PlayStation 2 mofoing-own the software charts like that surprises me a bit.
I've been buying new PS2 games up the wazoo lately. Lego Star Wars 2, Scarface, Bully, and soon FFXII.

C4Lukins

AndoCalrissian said:
I didn't expect to see an original Xbox game in a top 10 ever again.

Both Lego Star Wars and Madden 07 made the top ten on Xbox. The big games are still selling decently for the system, despite Microsoft abandoning it.

so it looks like NSMB and Brain Age have pretty much stayed the same in how much their selling, while everything else has dropped off quickly?

crazy legs.

Terrell

Where are all those people who said Brain Age would bomb and how it was "just a Japanese thing"? I think we should herd them into a cage or something so we can all point and laugh.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
AlanHemberger said:
Wow, one 360 title and it's madden and it's really low. LOLZ

Well Tiger and Fifa came out later for the 360 then for the current gen systems. So Tiger 360 might be up there next week.

rage1973

Who cares about Best Buy numbers? NPD numbers have been very different from Best Buy's own numbers most of the time.

Zaptruder

Banned
The DS had a stellar year this year, and I bought into it too.

I do hope they can improve on it next year... not just rest on their laurels, having lucked out on a few blockbuster ideas.

Top Bottom