• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beyond Good and Evil 2 Live stream in 5 minutes

First game is one of my favorite games of all time and a true gem for those who missed it, which I guess is a lot of people based on sales (from what I read)?

I have super high hopes for this

Kadayi

Banned
Just quickly brushed through the livestream video, and what I saw looked damn impressive!

Yeah, they obviously have a long way to go, but the principles are sound for the most part. I enjoyed the explanation of the backstory to the hybrids.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Yeah, they obviously have a long way to go, but the principles are sound for the most part. I enjoyed the explanation of the backstory to the hybrids.

So is this coming out on Next-Gen consoles then?

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
For current gen it looks crazy impressive, for next gen not so much, I can nitpick stuff like the dumb animations of the scientists over the corpse etc :p

Game looks promising, that's all that matters, hope it delivers in whatever year it comes :)

Last edited:

dottme

Hopefully, Ubisoft learned from Watchdog and won’t repeat the same mistakes for the generation change.

Filben

Combat looks a bit janky, plus I'm a bit sceptical. I just hope they don't use the same building set they used for their FarCry and Assassin's Creed games. After so many years, I expect something outstanding and not that typical Ubisoft seal on it.

bukowski81

Gave me mass effect vibes in a way, altough a very different setting. Not sure how this will turn out, hopefully its great.

dottme

Is it a GaaS as everything else?
My interest suddenly dropped to zero. I was more expecting a single player adventure than a multiplayer game.
Hopefully, some people will like it.

Kerotan

Looks superb. If this takes another 3 years to finish, please give them the time they need! A rushed game is bad forever.

Humdinger

Is it a GaaS as everything else?
My interest suddenly dropped to zero. I was more expecting a single player adventure than a multiplayer game.

Well, I know they said you can play both solo and co-op. I don't know anything beyond that.

Top Bottom