• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biohazard 3 PC and Resident Evil 4 PC info

cvxfreak

UbiSoft Store

Port from PS2 version, requirements here:

Supported OS: Windows® 2000/XP (only)
Processor: 1 GHz Pentium® III or AMD Athlon" (or better)
RAM: 256 MB
Video Card: 128 MB DirectX® 9.0c-compliant AGP or PCI Express graphics card (256 or higher for High Graphics Detail support) (see supported list*)
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compliant (or better)
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c or higher (included on disc)
CD-ROM: 12x or faster
Hard Drive Space: 1.2 GB minimum
Peripherals Supported: Gamepad

Game Watch

bio02.jpg

Biohazard 3 PC Last Escape: Just like Biohazard 2, Biohazard 3 will be put on a DVD with higher quality videos and Windows XP compatibility.

Mrbob

Oh wow the PC version has all the extras of the PS2 version?

I can play it in higher resolution, better textures, and use my Logitech Dual Shock 2 knock off pad. PC version ftw! :D

oh shit awesome. i was gonna go through the GC version again, but i totally wouldn't mind playing this on PC.

mouse keyboard support for the possible win? makes sense no?

Grimlock

MoxManiac said:
As nataku pointed out:

Quote:
NOTICE: This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some disc and virtual drives.

What else could it be?

Sh!t. I want to get the PC version (I frickin' HATE the control in the ps2 version-feels waaay too loose, even with a default DS2), but I DON'T want Starforce.

ShowDog

You need a 256 MB graphics card for High Detail??? Doesn't PS2 have 4 MB texture ram? I just think that's kinda funny, even though I know the requirements are pretty much useless.

bee

MoxManiac said:
What else could it be?

both securom and safedisc have similar anti virtual drive protection , its just no where near as harsh or intrusive as starforce , if you go by the protection they gave onimusha 3 , then i'd say it was highly unlikely these games will use starforce.

M_A_C

phantomile co. said:
oh shit awesome. i was gonna go through the GC version again, but i totally wouldn't mind playing this on PC.

mouse keyboard support for the possible win? makes sense no?

Thats what I'm looking forward to! KB/M FTW!

Xdrive05

I managed to hold off on purchasing RE4 through both the GC AND the PS2 releases... rentals FTW.

And now I can FINALLY get the ultimate version.

:D

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
So what's the latest on RE4 for PC? Is it coming to the US? Can someone post a link to a thread I may have missed?

Top Bottom