• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biomutant is coming to Nintendo Switch

RagnarokIV

FINALLY

craig fairbrass pat tate GIF by Signaturee Entertainment

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
Had a pretty decent time with it on PS, but if you are looking into getting this on Switch I would keep an eye on the performance before you cave. It was really bad on PS at first. They did fix it up decently, but just be aware. Pretty fun little game.

Peach is my last switch game, I won't be buying another Switch anything till the new system comes out.
I'm fine with buying late-gen Switch games, just native ones that were built to run on it, not ones that were ported down. TTYD will be just fine on it, and Paper Mario games aren't known for their graphics, so it wouldn't benefit a game like that to wait for new hardware, anyway.

Roberts

I had fun playing this on XSX. Cute janky open worlder with a weird sense of humour and a narrator who sounds like he recorded all his lines from a retirement home. Have a feeling it will run like shit on switch.

Strange little game but I enjoyed my time with it.
I liked the world and the graphics but the combat itself (at launch, anyway) was too floaty and unsatisfying. I bounced off it and unfortunately I don't have the time these days to give games a second chance later on after a million patches.

CamHostage

Graphic cuts seem severe from what I remember this game looking like (the garish colors minus the extra moving layers of vegetation and fur makes for an odd look in the level this trailer focuses on,) but it seems to run well and its the type of game I'd like to mess around with on a portable, so I hope it stands up better when you see it on the actual screen.

Skifi28

When even the official footages includes big stutters, you know the DF analysis is going to be one to enjoy with popcorn.

Top Bottom