• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Ops 6 will release on old-gen consoles amd switch 2

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Disappointed Big Daddy GIF

squarealex

I'm not surprised but a bit...

I mean, PS360 last COD was Black Ops III, so 2015. (And 2-3 years after PS4/One release)

We now at 2024, so 4th years... and... yeah....

dorkimoe

Gold Member
Nobody should be surprised by this. They rehash the same game every year, nothing will change that would need a new console.

I'm not surprised but a bit...

I mean, PS360 last COD was Black Ops III, so 2015. (And 2-3 years after PS4/One release)

We now at 2024, so 4th years... and... yeah....
I kinda hope they do the same they did with BO3 and let PS5/Series consoles be the focus and down port it to last gen, instead of just focus on last gen and add some bells and whistles for next gen and call it a day.

Never forget BO3 port:
BrULReI.png

Bernoulli

M2 slut
I kinda hope they do the same they did with BO3 and let PS5/Series consoles be the focus and down port it to last gen, instead of just focus on last gen and add some bells and whistles for next gen and call it a day.

Never forget BO3 port:
BrULReI.png
I remember that, no one bought it

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
This entire generation has been fucked by greedy cunts who don’t want to push the medium because they’ll earn less cash. That goes for both home console manufacturers.
But do you really blame them? You don’t have to like it but it certainly makes sense.

intbal

As for why the image does not feature an Xbox One version, it’s understood that the Series S|X version is a cross-generation version, meaning it will also work on the Xbox One.

Gen9Aware product incoming...

Top Bottom