• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Panther's Shuri and M'baku join Avengers Infinity War

Slayven

http://www.slashfilm.com/black-panther-sister-joins-avengers-infinity-war-cast/
The already-massive cast of Avengers: Infinity War keeps growing by the minute, and another superhero supporting character has been recruited for the cause.

Black Panther actress Letitia Wright confirmed that she will appear in the third Avengers film as Shuri, the younger sister to Chadwick Boseman‘s T’Challa.

Wright confirmed that she will appear in the superhero super-sequel on Twitter, writing “Blessings … super excited to be a part of this,” in a quote-tweet of IMDB’s casting announcement.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxCrqtdEXAA

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I mean, we know Infinity War has Wakanda in it so... unless you thought they died in Black Panther, a lot of those characters will be in IS if only for a few minutes.

Ayeeee!

bFP2xpo.gif

Fat4all

Banned
The growing ensemble cast includes Robert Downey Jr., Josh Brolin, Mark Ruffalo, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Olsen, Sebastian Stan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Paul Bettany, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders, Benedict Wong, Zoe Saldana, Karen Gillan, Vin Diesel, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Scarlett Johansson, Tom Holland and Anthony Mackie. Many more of these heroes’ supporting characters are set to appear in the film as well.

people gettin' paid, son

Helznicht

How can these movies not be 2.5 hours each? I hope they dont short-change the character interaction between all the new heroes meeting.

Bronx-Man

Banned
See, most people are wondering how the Russos can fit so many personalities on screen and make it work, meanwhile I'm just wondering if they pull off making Doctor Strange an interesting character.

See, most people are wondering how the Russos can fit so many personalities on screen and make it work, meanwhile I'm just wondering if they pull off making Doctor Strange an interesting character.

He will just be explaining to Stark, Banner, and Parker how magic just works and he doesn't have time for science bullshit.

I think I may be starting to question if they can handle all these characters. At this point I'm just assuming they're making short cameos though, at least until I see the film anyway.

He'll be involved with most of the heavy lifting when it comes to making MAGIC projections, don't worry.

Top Bottom