• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black & White 2 (PC) Trailer (H.O.T.)

Mrbob

That does look good. I'm not getting my hopes up, though.

I like the RTS style action added to the game!

Vark

My memory may be cloudy but it looks like Black and White 1 with bloom lighting and shader effects.

Gameplay wise I'm not sure whats different.

Borys

Banned
MightyHedgehog said:
I hope this is a future X360 title. Looks friggen great and now much closer to Populous!

B&W2 and AoE3 are 100% PC exclusives.
You can always play Fable 2 on your 360 if you want :)

Poop throwing has never looked so good!

Peter Molyneux is a grade-A assclown who makes Hironobu Sakaguchi look good. Move along, people, nothing to see here.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
sp0rsk said:
where are the haters now?

have you ever played a peter molyneux game?
All of them.

I'm just taking a huge piss to see how many people comes here to blast him. You were quite high on the list BTW =P

Doube D

eh, looks like they took Rome Total war, messed it up, fuglied it up, took out the strategy n placed a giant mutant in its place, and labled it BnW 2. eh

Drek

FYI, B&W2 isn't going to have Molyneaux working on it directly form what I've heard, he'll supervise some and he obviously concepted it, but he's got a minimal role in the actual development. He's busy working on The Movies and Dmitri.

Also, B&W2 is going to pander to all you haters, so shut up, k? They'll be incorporating more of your standard, generic ass RTS features such as war between townspeople, etc.. It should still be real good, but I personally would be surprised if it has the character and nuances of the first.

Top Bottom