• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLOOD: The Last Vampire (PSP): New Commercial:

Matix

-(Source: PS-JP-OS)-

BLOOD: The Last Vampire (PSP): New Commercial:
http://www.playstation.jp/ch/cm/asx/cm_blood.asx

title.jpg
spec.jpg

story.jpg

Okay, WTF is this (Interactive Movie, Adventure Game, Love Sim, etc..).. ?!

GhostSeed

If it's anything like the old PS2 games it's a interactive anime where you get to make choices to make after watching a short clip. In the PS2 game there was also a timer so you had to hurry or else it just chose which ever selection you were currently highlighting.

Matix

GhostSeed said:
If it's anything like the old PS2 games it's a interactive anime where you get to make choices to make after watching a short clip. In the PS2 game there was also a timer so you had to hurry or else it just chose which ever selection you were currently highlighting.

So similar to Dragon Lair, Road Avenger Space Ace, Time Gal, etc... ?! If so, than I'm interested :D !!

GhostSeed

Matix said:
So similar to Dragon Lair, Road Avenger Space Ace, Time Gal, etc... ?! If so, than I'm interested :D !!

Kinda, but I guess my description was a little misleading the choices you make in the old games were all text based so unless you knew a good amount of Japanese you were vampire food pretty quick. And no, the PS2 games were never released in the U.S. at least.

CamHostage

GhostSeed said:

Tis. It's a port.

Top Bottom