• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodstained Paradise - IOS/Android - Demo out today!

diabl0

3804654c64cfb7dc5dae050ffd0e6c5e_original.png

In Game Trailer

Comic Trailer

Android Play Store Link

Apple Store Link

Official Site

Official Facebook Page

d602664956e9fd9edebab0ae7f2146ee_original.png

When the head of a family dies, some people inherit cherished heirlooms. Others? A bloodstained empire of crime, mass murder and narcotics. You’re Lucas, and you fit firmly into the latter category. You should have taken the reins of the city’s most feared and revered criminal families in the bloodstained city of Valhalla. But you got out – you wanted to do good, to live the simple life righting the wrongs of your family. You’ve committed your inherited killer traits to the greater good, yet violence follows you. No matter how you try, you’re inescapably part of the greatest Mafia family that’s ever lived – and this membership comes at a cost.
Welcome, to Valhalla. Welcome, to Bloodstained Paradise. No matter how innocent or righteous you think you are, this is a city where your legacy is a weight around your neck. Turn it to your advantage, or you could be the next one to be sleeping with the fishes.

Prepare for an emotional roller-coaster – a ride that twists through a Sin City-inspired motion comic story, and turns on a dime with crazy 2D action. Expect fluid animations, animation cut-scenes and enthralling, in-depth combat and gun work.

1e3ba8f242c5f99fa6a9a1114846651f_original.gif

Every level brings engrossing game play as you battle your way through the bad guys – along the way you’ll tap into your martial arts and face hail after hail of bullets with the bullet timing feature. Journey through Valhalla to capture, torture and tommy-gun your enemies, and escape confined areas through demanding, challenging puzzles. And all of this, is just the beginning of the badassery you’ll bring to the game.

DRIVE!
c848c81ba63feec2c29cf1aa044931f1_original.gif

FIGHT!

ae23ba94ed360ed1d28cc29dd1e96b19_original.gif

SHOOT!

85d019718c57b39871c195d74392200a_original.gif

THROUGH A COMIC NARRATIVE...
96e9654a84d8db050fb8ba0223b01944_original.gif

AND ANIMATIONS...

3fd7f4adbea516777e5d6efd579cbeba_original.gif

...AND THIS IS JUST THE START!

The newest generation of mobile games are killing the core essence of what video games should be – engaging, fun and completely immersive. We’re bringing these elements back, creating a non-freemium game – there’s no payoffs here – no cash traded under the table to win.

Stick your headphones on, get your smartphone out, and be immersed in the grimy world of Valhalla – tough enough to make you sweat, a story startling enough for the screaming of “Holy Shit” (even in public) and every, single, level that twists, turns and tests you – each, as exciting as the last.

Note: I am sharing this for a friend. They are a 2 man band who are testing the waters of game development. Him and his friend who is a comic artist have been working on this game for quite a while, and feel its criminally unfair that such dedication has gone without being noticed. They have released a demo on IOS and Android store, and would like the encouragement to hopefully finish this project. There are no ads or any of that BS in the demo, just pure hard and honest work that has gone into it. I hope you guys give it a go :)

Last edited:

diabl0

Looks interesting. Has anyone played the demo?

From an unbiased point of view.
- Music to the game is fantastic. The opening track is very similar that of the Thor Ragnorok trailer, but at a different tempo. Suits the game very well.
- Cutscenes are done very well with a combo a motion comic and still comics with spot on voice acting.
- Game feels a like a 2d max payne/dead to rights/driver

Definately worth giving a shot. My only criticism is that it could do with a little more polish in some areas, but i cannot fault it for a 2 man band game.

KiteGr

My first thought was: "Igarashi Lied to me! This has little to nothing to do with Castlevania"
My second thought was: "Hey Wait! This isn't Iga's game! It's yet more Mobile crap!"
My third thought was: "Why do I bother posting here! Don't I have anything better to do?
My Final thought was: "I want some Icecream."

Last edited:
Top Bottom