• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bravely Default producer Tomoya Asano says they will be able to share some developments in the Bravely series sometime this year

Do a 3DS port of the first two and put them on the same cart. The first one is the best in the series, by far. Need a modern way to play it.

2 was fun but it was nowhere near the quality of the first game

Last edited:
The groundhog day bit actually made me kind of hate Bravely Default... but I really enjoyed Bravely Default 2 on switch. Sales weren't crazy so I was kinda worried things would end there. Glad that's not the case!

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
The groundhog day bit actually made me kind of hate Bravely Default
do-we-have-a-problem-hmm.gif

PaulBizkit

Honestly, I prefered BD2 slightly more to BD1, I liked the characters, locations and overall plot more. I never got to play BS on 3ds because I was more into ps4 games by then.

I wish for a BD3 that's just as good as the 2 previous one.

IAmRei

Dang, i love this game. Reminds me to the golden era of old FF, especially 3 and 5. The gameplay was so goood. Love the artstyle to the bones. I wish square makes more games like this.

Dang, i love this game. Reminds me to the golden era of old FF, especially 3 and 5. The gameplay was so goood. Love the artstyle to the bones. I wish square makes more games like this.

I only played Bravely Default II but that game I spend around 250 to 300 hours doing everything even Level Grinding, Job Grinding and Stat Grinding to the MAX. The story and cast wasn't anything memorable but the Battle System was fantastic. Not to mentioned the graphics. Love the backgrounds. I'm hoping for ports of Bravely Default and Bravely Second to all systems including Steam

Last edited:

Shifty1897

I only played Bravely Default II but that game I spend around 250 to 300 hours doing everything even Level Grinding, Job Grinding to the MAX. The story and cadt wasn't anything memorable but the Battle System was fantastic. Not to mentioned the graphics. Love the backgrounds. I'm hoping for ports of Bravely Default and Bravely Second to all systems including Steam
Same deal. Only played 2, but got hooked and maxed out every job.

IAmRei

I only played Bravely Default II but that game I spend around 250 to 300 hours doing everything even Level Grinding, Job Grinding and Stat Grinding to the MAX. The story and cast wasn't anything memorable but the Battle System was fantastic. Not to mentioned the graphics. Love the backgrounds. I'm hoping for ports of Bravely Default and Bravely Second to all systems including Steam

Yes, im also think the same. The story often not strong point in this kind of RPG. The gameplay is very fun. It kind of reminds me to real life system. You might need to get some debt to use better power and returns it later : ))

I will replay BD2 again today. Before DD2 soon XD

Top Bottom