• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bravely Second: Tiz confirmed in Jump magazine

L~A

There's a scan of Jump magazine floating around, revealing a "new" character for Bravely Second. Magazine says it's Tiz Arrior, though he looks nothing like the meek young boy from Bravely Default. Indeed, he looks much fiercer... almost evil. He seems to be using some magic, as you can see him with some ball of light in his hand.

The scan says that you have to rescue the imprisoned hero (Tiz). That seems to indicate that the special movie at the end of BD:FtS doesn't take place between the two games, but is a part of the BS story itself.

Also a new job: Guardian, and new "system"... but impossible to read.

duckroll

So the full party will be Yu, Magnolia, Edea, Tiz. 2 male, 2 female. 2 new, 2 returning. Sounds about right?

duckroll

The scan says that you have to rescue the imprisoned hero (Tiz). That seems to indicate that the special movie at the end of BD:FtS doesn't take place between the two games, but is a part of the BS story itself.

L~A

I guess Emperor Oblivion is the one who kidnapped him.

I wonder if we'll learn about the kind of being Tiz is supposed to be.

Labadal

Tiz was a bit boring in the first game but I didn't dislike him.

Ah well, the important part is that Miss Mgrgrgrgr is in and she better be mgrgrgring.

Any info on the guardian. Can't look for scans at work but my guess is a tank type character?

SuperSah

Banned
I stopped playing BD when I got to that Orthoros boss guarding the giant crystal.

Is it worth trying to get back in again?

Kouriozan

I always got the feeling it was, that Magnolia was going to save Tiz in Second.

Oregano

Tiz was a bit boring in the first game but I didn't dislike him.

Ah well, the important part is that Miss Mgrgrgrgr is in and she better be mgrgrgring.

Any info on the guardian. Can't look for scans at work but my guess is a tank type character?

dYIOlC8.png

I stopped playing BD when I got to that Orthoros boss guarding the giant crystal.

Is it worth trying to get back in again?

Yes, you are still really early.

His suit looks like a hybrid of the Salve-Maker Class suit and the Vestal Garb in a way.

He looks like a hooker with those gloves/sleeves with the exposed shoulder.

I think the developers understood nobody cared for Tiz so they went for a radical change. His new color scheme (tan skin and white hair) reminds of Vaan also. He looks cool and I guess he will be the 4th permanent party member.

As for Ringabel, I can see him in the sequel as
Dark knight asterisk holder
, it will make sense I guess.

septicore

I'm gonna miss the conversations between Edea and Ringabel. Found those two hilarious together in the game while Agnes was shy and Tiz was kinda boring.

Edea is my favorite character from the 1st game and I'm glad she's back in the sequel.

Wonder if Nintendo will publish it again or will S-E do it this time.

Top Bottom