• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking News : Keith Richards and Justin Bieber beefin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerk

1421259282_justin-bieber-keith-richards-zoom.jpg

Most people instantly recognize (and bow down to) Justin Bieber.

But not 71-year-old legendary Rolling Stones guitarist and singer Keith Richards, according to a Wednesday report from UsWeekly.

During a chance encounter during a vacation in the Turks And Caicos over New Year's, the Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides star not only failed to put a name to the 20-year-old Believe star's face, he also called him a 'wannabe.'

Once the diminutive Canadian star walked into the 'tiny beach bar' on the luxurious Parrot Cay island, Richards took notice of him.

A source told the weekly, 'There was an old guy throwing back
drinks who said, "Who the f*** are you?"' to the star.

When the 20-year-old pop sensation shot back, 'I don't know, who the f*** are you?' the British rocker became 'amused,' it was claimed.

According to an eyewitness, Keith said, 'You're a man, I respect that.' Then the rocker walked away, it was alleged.

Richards calls Johnny Depp, his Pirates co-star, one of his best friends, as well as his Stones band mate Mick Jagger, so it's hard to imagine he would find interest in such a newcomer as Bieber.

But still the weekly insisted Keith called the Beauty And A Beat singer over to have a drink with him.

When Bieber learned that 'old guy' was Keith, he said 'Oh s***. That was Keith Richards?'

'Justin tried to bro down with him,' said the source. But Richards was 'unimpressed.'

The guitar genius then said, 'Let's get one thing straight. You're a wannabe.

The weekly's source still claimed the ex-boyfriend of Selena Gomez was 'delighted' by the meeting because the two 'swapped numbers.'

http://dailym.ai/1IOydWP

This doesn't sound like a beef, it sounds like Richards could give less than a single fuck and Bieber looked like an idiot.

xsarien

daedsiluap
The Downward Spiral of Justin Bieber will, one day, be a great album title for a musician that matters a whole lot more than that prick.

Moppeh

Banned
This doesn't sound like a beef, it sounds like Richards could give less than a single fuck and Bieber looked like an idiot.

Yeah, I was honestly expecting something a lot more interesting.

But goddamn it, Bieber, learn to respect your elders (and rock gods).

The fact Keith Richards is still alive is a bit of an anomaly. Didn't he do a shit ton of heroin in the seventies?

He probably has so many crazy stories

The fact Keith Richards is still alive is a bit of an anomaly. Didn't he do a shit ton of heroin in the seventies?

i think he fell off a coconut tree when he was 90 years old and injured his head too.

it's amazing how many substances this man has consumed and is still walking.

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her

You know how they say old cars don't get washed because it's just the dirt holding them together?

Well, once the smack is finally out of his system now that he's been clean for a few decades, that corpse is dropping to the ground. :D

Dai Kaiju

As douchey as I find Bieber, its been a long time since I saw a pic of Richards and if the pic in the OP is what he looks like now, I'll admit I don't think I would have recognized him either. Is it just me or did his face get less wrinkley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom