• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Calling all Chrono Trigger fans.....

ElyrionX

Frog vs Liquid Snake.

Over at gamefaqs character battle right now. This has probably been the closest and most intense of the battles thus far. Frog took a lead right from the start but Liquid has been catching up and overtook Frog about an hour ago. Go cast your vote for one of the greatest RPG character (with kickass accompanying theme song) ever!

+1 Frog

GOOOOOO Frog!!

scarybore

Bah, why even bother? It just says it all when Tidus beats Shadow the Hedgehog, Square Enix should sponsor these votes.

And Liquid Snake should win, hes one of the best acted and fleshed out villians around at the minute imo.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Deathcraze said:
Bah, why even bother? It just says it all when Tidus beats Shadow the Hedgehog, Square Enix should sponsor these votes.

Says what? That not enough fans go, or that there are just that many SE fans in the world? Its just a stupid poll, but if you feel strong enough to make a post like this, what's 10 seconds and a few clicks to make your vote?

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Haha fond memories of Link beating Crono then Cloud in the first ever character poll. Christ how many fanatics cried foul/orgasmed in unison those days. Since then I have not even bothered in tracking GameFAQs polls.

AniHawk

As much as I love CT, I'm voting for Liquid Snake. Just a great character.

Plus, I chose him to beat Frog. :p

Probably the first upset in these polls will be this one.

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
You know, I used to like Chrono Trigger until people like elyrionx began to make it out to be the best game ever created.

Liquid Snake!

Top Bottom