• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canada GAF: Ubisoft Wii U launch games $15 each until Dec 19th at Futureshop

List.

Games include:

ZombiU
Assassin's Creed 3
Rabbids Land
Just Dance 4
Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
ESPN Sports Connection
Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013

Obviously the first two are of most interest. I think this is the cheapest for ZombiU to date even cheaper than Target which was $17.99 a bit ago. AC3 was $10 at Walmart in August so this is the 2nd cheapest.

And I'm sure some folks could use relatively cheap fresh cases if you bought any grungy used Wii U games. :p

Target MIGHT still have Tekken TT2 and Tank! x3 for $6 for that purpose and more. ;)

Haines

Banned
Meh. Already got, beat and traded in ZU. Got AC3 for 10 bucks at wally earlier. And its barely worth 15.

Assassin's Creed 3 is a pretty good port - it lets you remove the HUD to the gamepad screen, making the game more immersive. I want everything to do this.

ZombiU is a classic.

It looked brand new and came with a Club Nintendo code. :p

Different strokes. XD I always go for absolute, even EBGames' opened "new" isn't good enough for me. :p

I'd only accept that for games where the alternative (new) is impossible.

Glad you got a really good used copy though, :)

Funny enough I bought what was seemingly a used copy of Blue Dragon... but it still had the Microsoft seal on it.

New game cases are $1.50 from Nintendo's online store.

True, but I almost never buy online, but I've REALLY been looking into it for Wii, GC, DS, and 3DS cases. I'd imagine a number of others don't buy online or at least very rarely. :p

Also you likely won't know if there's any shipping damage. I haven't tried it as said, but I'm not the most confident. I always like seeing the case first hand first.

Top Bottom