• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian PSP numbers revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beowvlf

Banned
I posted this from work earlier this morning, but I'm not sure if it actually went through; I can't find it anywhere and the thread isn't even listed under my user's thread list. So, I'll reiterate:

This morning at work I was perusing through today's National Post, and I noticed they had a small little blurb on Sony's recent announcement of 10 million PSP's shipped. Whoopdie doo I thought, a week late as usual for the mainstream media. Then I noticed towards the end of the article a small blip about Canada's numbers. As of September 31st, Canada has become not only the most successful country for the PSP, per capita wise, but has also become the fastest console to reach 500,000 units sold in Canada (they don't specify whether they mean just handhelds or consoles in general). National Post listed these numbers for Canada, which the journalist stated were from Sony:

800,000 shipped as of September 31.

510,000 sold as of September 31.

Impressive, most impressive. Thoughts?

EDIT: Found my original post in one of the stickies, and noticed not only did I get the newspaper wrong in this new thread, but the shipment number is too high here too. Chock it up to one shitty ass memory. Mods can lock/delete this. Apologies.

Beowvlf

Banned
Kroole said:
Not only am I the idiot who already posted this (and couldn't find it just now), but I totally F'D up the info in this new thread, thanks to not having the paper in front of me.

Lock this thread while I still have an ounce of dignity. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom