• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom gets the license for a new scrolling brawler: which one should it be?

Castef

Banned
Let's dream for just a second: Capcom gets the licensing agreement for an IP, to be used in a brand new scrolling brawler, much like they did in the past with Dungeon & Dragons or Aliens VS Predator.

Which IP should they "get"?

My 2 wishes based on recent shows:

the-defenders-netflix.png

(imagine this applied to something like The Punisher brawler...)

Adventure-Time.jpg

(also Bojack Horseman... :D)

What about your "wishes"?

I know of Capcoms D&D and AvP games, but I have no experience with them first hand. If they play like Final Fight or Golden Axe, I'd love to see a modern day version of them with someone like Red Sonja.

red-sonja-1.jpg

A sexy girl severing the heads and limbs of bad guys and monsters in viscous combat could be fun. Of course, Conan would be there too - probably as a second playable character.

radewagon

I'm not sure I understand the question. Should I be choosing an IP that I really like or one that I really hate?

You did say Capcom, right?

NahaNago

I know of Capcoms D&D and AvP games, but I have no experience with them first hand. If they play like Final Fight or Golden Axe, I'd love to see a modern day version of them with someone like Red Sonja.
A sexy girl severing the heads and limbs of bad guys and monsters in viscous combat could be fun. Of course, Conan would be there too - probably as a second playable character.

That would be awesome but would totally get destroyed during these times. That reminds me i just got an artbook with Boris Vallejo's works in it. These picts are from both Boris Vallejo and Julie Bell

B-875-600x849.jpg
J-439-A.jpg

philm87

Loved the Punisher. A remastered version of that would be great.

For something new though Marvel Avengers would surely be the best option, with so many characters to choose from.

Top Bottom