• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Celebrity mugshots - Tracey Gold edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
If she was tanked, why did her husband let her drive? With the kids in tow, for pete's sake!

0913043_tracey_gold_1.jpg

SEPTEMBER 13--Actress Tracey Gold, who starred in TV's "Growing Pains" and famously went public with her anorexia battle, was arrested earlier this month for drunk driving after rolling her SUV--carrying her husband and three young boys--down a California freeway embankment, The Smoking Gun has learned. The 35-year-old Gold is pictured below in a Ventura County Sheriff's Office mug shot obtained by TSG. Gold was busted by California Highway Patrol officers and charged with a felony count of driving under the influence causing injury. According to a CHP spokesman, Gold was driving a 2001 GMC Yukon on Route 118 on September 3 when she lost control of the vehicle. While Gold's husband and two of hers sons (ages five and four months) were not seriously injured in the late-night crash, the actress's oldest child, 7-year-old Sage, suffered a broken clavicle and a head laceration.

calder

bishoptl said:
If she was tanked, why did her husband let her drive?
Usually I'd guess it meant her husband was legless drunk himself, but it might be that he didn't realize she was a hammered as she was or didn't want to make an issue of it at the time. You see that with functioning alcoholics a lot... like my old boss would drive just pissed but his wife would say "oh i had NO IDEA he'd had a few drinks or I would have drove!" when really he reeked of rum but she didn't want to argue about it. Or else they'd both had a few drinks but he had a couple more and assumed she'd be better to drive since she only had a couple of wine coolers at lunch or whatever the fuck.

Either way, stupid as shit all around.

shoplifter

tracey gold - where have you gone girl?
tracey gold - where in the world?
tracey gold - what have u done girl?
tracey gold - my heart's in a whirl over u -
my brain's in a swirl over u
- my hair's in a twirl over u...

I want to touch your permed hair
tell boner life just aint fair.
stare at you without a care
now u are mine, now I am yours