• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

cheating in PES6 on XBL

DSN2K

basically there is an exploit where you can pause it, pull out your router for a second and basically screw the system up so that your opponent can only disconnect himself and then you win 3-0 automatically.

some French guy just did this to me, his tag is Srangg and I'm now sitting in the pause menu with the only option is to quit and lose(and I was winning as well). Gonna give MS and Konami a call but i'm not sure what much it will do, apparently it takes 2 months to get someone banned. :(

what's even worse is I can see him in his gamer Profile doing it again to someone else.

{Mike}

Banned
DSN2K said:
basically there is an exploit where you can pause it, pull out your router for a second and basically screw the system up so that your opponent can only disconnect himself and then you win 3-0 automatically.

some French guy just did this to me, his tag is Srangg and I'm now sitting in the pause menu with the only option is to quit and lose(and I was winning as well). Gonna give MS and Konami a call but i'm not sure what much it will do, apparently it takes 2 months to get someone banned. :(

what's even worse is I can see him in his gamer Profile doing it again to someone else.

Frenchies always win :D

edit ; when you call, told them he sexually harrassed you and many friends, should take only a month to ban him.

Top Bottom