• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CHVRCHES just released a new song Over

I don't think I dislike any of their songs. My favourite album is still Bones though. I remember when Lauren was in Boyfriend/Girlfriend as the drummer :messenger_tears_of_joy:. That must've been about the late 00's lol. This was her other band

Their best gaming related song is not Death Stranding but Warning Call (Mirror's Edge Catalyst).

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Edit: whoops forgot I already replied. This post brought to you by bomb weed

Last edited:

Alex11

Awesome band, I found out about them in Forza Horizon 3, I think if I'm not mistaken, my favourite ones are Warning Call from Mirror's Edge and Clearest Blue. I especially listened to those daily for a time like a psychopath.

Haemi

The song is OK. But nothing i would listen to daily.

My favourites are:

-Leave a trace
-How not to drown
-My enemy
-Miracle

Biff

The song is OK. But nothing i would listen to daily.

My favourites are:

-Leave a trace
-How not to drown
-My enemy
-Miracle
I agree. This one sounds pretty uninspired. Formulaic Chvrches, if there is such a thing. Even the music video was pretty dang boring.

I think their best song is Clearest Blue but they do have an awesome backlog of bangers. Great band but Over aint it.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Lauren Mayberry is drinking from the fountain of youth of something. She's 35 and looks like she might get ID'd for a lottery ticket.

Top Bottom