• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

City Shrouded in Shadow adds Mothra, Battra, Ultraman Tiga, and Gyaos

No scan links so:
Mothra, Battra, Ultraman Tiga, and Gyaos will appear in City Shrouded in Shadow as giant shadows, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals.

If you missed it, the first live gameplay footage of City Shrouded in Shadow will debut on August 3.

luulubuu

154124.jpg

Pretty happy to see this gem transformed into a game

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
154124.jpg

Pretty happy to see this gem transformed into a game

I dind't watch this(it looks familiar for some reason though) but if that's the result of a fight against a monster then it's not fair, without the hero the entire city would have been destroyed and the crying guy would have been dead too.

Tizoc

I dind't watch this(it looks familiar for some reason though) but if that's the result of a fight against a monster then it's not fair, without the hero the entire city would have been destroyed and the crying guy would have been dead too.

Did you watch the 90s Gamera series? They touch upon that element in the movies.
Will be neat to hear the Gyaos cry in a video game.

squall23

Fuck it, put Tetsujin-28 and my life is complete
Not happening. The license holders are extra anal about lending it's use for other properties. SRW has tried MANY times. I mean, nothing's impossible at this point...... if game devs have the $$$.

Top Bottom