• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Civilization Revolution 2 Plus coming to Vita in North America on December 3rd.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Cool cool...now when is XCOM: Enemy Unknown Plus coming out here 2K/Firaxis?

From what I understand it's an enhanced port of the PS3/360 Civilization Revolution. No word on price, though I know I won't bite unless it's $15 or less.

This was announced for Japan a few days ago and if Play Asia's price is anything to go by it's not releasing Under $30.

18-Volt

There was no Civilization Revolution 2 for 360 or PS3 :(

Mobile CivRev2 is actually a port of CivRev 1 on PS3/360. CivRev 1 on mobile was the port of DS version.

CivRev 2 on mobile is not a bad rendition of classic Civ experience, but don't expect anything like Civ4 or Civ5.

Tizoc

Time to import a copy from Asia.

sid-meiers-civilization-revolution-2-multi-language-435541.1.jpg
I know what you mean.

Lionheart

No price announced and releasing on the date when new Plus content arrives, hmmm... I guess it may be too high profile to release for free on day one nowadays?

Valkrai

Mobile CivRev2 is actually a port of CivRev 1 on PS3/360. CivRev 1 on mobile was the port of DS version.

CivRev 2 on mobile is not a bad rendition of classic Civ experience, but don't expect anything like Civ4 or Civ5.

Ok thanks for clarifying. I love CivRev on 360 despite it being a completely different experience from Civ V.

It'd be great to see Firaxis make a sequel for Xbox One/PS4.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Finally! Now give me XCOM!

This smells like a PS+ game for December.

Can't beat that price.

Oh I hope so. Can't justify spending more than $15 on a Vita game at this point anymore.

I don't think so, it's a retail game in Japan and it's not a Sony game, IIRC Football Manager Classic never become a PS+ game right?

In any case if you want more western games on Vita you should support the few ones coming, you can't wait for PS+ and complain that Vita doesn't have western support.

Takao

Banned
Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution 2 Plus for PlayStation Vita is now launching in North America and Europe on January 26, 2016. Meanwhile, 2K is launching the product as scheduled in Asia on December 3, 2015. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this may cause in light of the holiday season, but appreciate your patience as we continue to prepare the title for global release this coming year.
https://www.facebook.com/civ/photos/a.349831890358.197044.117631940358/10153690858980359/

Top Bottom