• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Comcast to unveil Netflix, Apple TV+, Peacock streaming bundle

Draugoth

Gold Member
A technician's vehicle sits in the parking lot at a Comcast facility in Lawrence

via Reuters

The new bundle, StreamSaver, will be available to all its broadband, TV and mobile subscribers and at a "vastly reduced price to anything in the market today", Comcast CEO Brian Roberts told the MoffettNathanson Media, Internet & Communications Conference on Tuesday.

The tie-up follows a similar one announced last week between Warner Bros Discovery and Walt Disney - to offer a bundle of the Disney+, Hulu and Max streaming services.
"We've been bundling video successfully and creatively for 60 years. And so this is the latest iteration of that, and I think this will be a pretty compelling package
Roberts said.

Last edited:

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
"To unveil"
But if they're telling us what they're unveiling, haven't they just unveiled it? The only thing to be unveiled now is the price, right?

LOL we back to cable TV pay one fee for 1,000 channels again huh

It's fun watching the financial disaster that streaming caused and all corporations trying to find a way to walk it back

JCK75

Sometimes bundles are worth it
Verizon (phone service) gives me Disney+, ESPN and Hulu for free.. and then I pay like $24ish for Netflix and Paramount Plus (which is only a few bucks more than I was paying for Netflix alone)

Nydius

Slowly and surely returning to “expanded basic cable package”, except the converter box is now just your broadband modem/router.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Makes sense. Their greatest threat is the single month, single service jumper. Bundle together and while you may not make as much, at least the viewer may stay subscribed. They know that once you unsub for more than a few weeks is REAL easy to never resub since none of these streamers has really unmissable content.

Top Bottom