• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coming Soon to Game Pass: Like A Dragon Gaiden, Wild Hearts, Football Manager 2024, and More

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

Available Today

Headbangers: Rhythm Royale (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Available on day one with Game Pass:
Headbangers puts you and 29 others into the eye of the Pigeon while you battle it out in rhythmic challenges to find out who is the ultimate Master Headbanger. Compete against each other in mind-bending musical minigames, screw over your competitors with powerups, and collect Crumbs to customize your very own Pigeon!

Jusant (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Embark on a climbing adventure in Jusant! Master your climbing tools as you ascend a mysterious, ever-changing tower. Enjoy an atmospheric soundtrack and breathtaking biomes, accompanied by the enigmatic Ballast. Your watery companion will guide you while awakening nature along your path to reveal the tower’s mysteries and reach the top.

Wartales (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Wartales is an open world RPG in which you lead a group of mercenaries in their search for wealth across a massive medieval universe. Explore the world, recruit companions, collect bounties, and unravel the secrets of the tombs of the ancients.

Coming Soon

Thirsty Suitors (Cloud, Console, and PC) – November 2
Thirsty Suitors is a stylish RPG that follows the story of Jala who’s back to her town of Timber Hills to confront her mistakes, make up with her exes, reconcile cultural differences, and become the person she was meant to be with active turn-based combat, skating, and cooking.

Thirsty Suitors

Football Manager 2024 (PC) – November 6
Available on day one with PC Game Pass:
Write your own football story. Manage the world’s best teams, craft a world-class team, and dominate your rivals in football’s most prestigious competitions. Progress never stops in the pursuit of footballing greatness.

Football Manager 2024

Football Manager 2024 Console (Cloud, Console, and PC) – November 6
Step into the shoes of a real football manager this season. Pick the perfect club for you from a choice of more than 55 nations before shaping a world-class squad that can deliver you glory against your rivals in football’s most prestigious competitions.

Dungeons 4 (Cloud, Console, and PC) – November 9
Build a cozy and comfortable Dungeon to suit your creatures’ needs and rule over them, then send them out into the Overworld to kindly remind the good people living there that the Absolute Evil rules over their lands.

Like A Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name (Cloud, Console, and PC) – November 9
Erase your past to protect your future. Once a legendary yakuza, Kazuma Kiryu faked his own death and abandoned his name for the sake of protecting his family. Now, he is thrust into conflict by a mysterious figure attempting to drive him out of hiding.

Like A Dragon Gaiden

Wild Hearts (Cloud, Console, and PC) EA Play – November 9
Are you ready to tame a world gone wild? PC Game Pass and Ultimate members can master ancient tech to hunt down giant beasts on November 9 in Wild Hearts via EA Play. Take on these creatures alone or hunt with friends in seamless co-op.

Wild Hearts

Spirittea (Cloud, Console, and PC) – November 13
Spirittea is a cute, cozy life sim inspired by Stardew Valley and Spirited Away! Humans have stopped worshipping spirits, and now they’re in danger of becoming lost. Run a bathhouse, make friends with people in town, take part in hobbies like bug catching and karaoke, and find all the spirits!

Coral Island (Cloud and Xbox Series X|S) – November 14
Available now on PC and coming soon to Xbox Series X|S! Coral Island invites players to be who they want and experience enchanting island living at their own pace – living off the land, nurturing animals, building relationships with a diverse cast of townsfolk, and making the world around them a more vital and harmonious place.

DLC / Game Updates

Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition – The Mountain Royals – Available today
Game Pass members save up to 10%! Prepare to embark on a legendary journey as we introduce the “The Mountain Royals” DLC for Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition. Unlock the rich history and untold stories of the Armenians and Georgians, part of three new campaigns!

EA Sports WRC: EA Play Early Access Trial – Available today
PC Game Pass & Ultimate members can get behind the wheel for 5 hours starting today courtesy of EA Play. Build the car of your dreams, unlock up to 5 cosmetics in EA Sports WRC each season, and save 10% on purchases of EA digital content!

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks

Fallout 76: 5th Birthday Bundle – Available now
Light some fireworks and celebrate 5 years of Fallout 76 with Vault Boy! The 5th Birthday Bundle includes: C.A.M.P. items, a new Photomode frame, and craftable armor.

Leaving Soon

The following games are leaving the Game Pass library soon, so be sure to jump back in and wrap up from where you left off. Remember to use your membership discount to save up to 20% on games before they go!

• Coffee Talk (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Exapunks (PC)
  • Ghost Song (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Gungrave G.O.R.E (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Football Manager 2023 (PC)
  • Football Manager 2023 Console (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Lapin (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Townscaper (Cloud, Console, and PC)

Last edited:

Draugoth

Gold Member

TW_Coming-Soon_10.31.2023-e8f8616ee08e8e0b4fc4-1024x576.jpg

Available Today

Headbangers: Rhythm Royale (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Headbangers puts you and 29 others into the eye of the Pigeon while you battle it out in rhythmic challenges to find out who is the ultimate Master Headbanger. Compete against each other in mind-bending musical minigames, screw over your competitors with powerups, and collect Crumbs to customize your very own Pigeon!

Jusant (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Embark on a climbing adventure in Jusant! Master your climbing tools as you ascend a mysterious, ever-changing tower. Enjoy an atmospheric soundtrack and breathtaking biomes, accompanied by the enigmatic Ballast. Your watery companion will guide you while awakening nature along your path to reveal the tower’s mysteries and reach the top.

Wartales (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Wartales is an open world RPG in which you lead a group of mercenaries in their search for wealth across a massive medieval universe. Explore the world, recruit companions, collect bounties, and unravel the secrets of the tombs of the ancients.

Coming Soon

Thirsty Suitors (Cloud, Console, and PC) – November 2
Thirsty Suitors is a stylish RPG that follows the story of Jala who’s back to her town of Timber Hills to confront her mistakes, make up with her exes, reconcile cultural differences, and become the person she was meant to be with active turn-based combat, skating, and cooking.

Thirsty Suitors

Football Manager 2024 (PC) – November 6
Available on day one with PC Game Pass:
Write your own football story. Manage the world’s best teams, craft a world-class team, and dominate your rivals in football’s most prestigious competitions. Progress never stops in the pursuit of footballing greatness.

Football Manager 2024

Football Manager 2024 Console (Cloud, Console, and PC) – November 6
Step into the shoes of a real football manager this season. Pick the perfect club for you from a choice of more than 55 nations before shaping a world-class squad that can deliver you glory against your rivals in football’s most prestigious competitions.

Dungeons 4 (Cloud, Console, and PC) – November 9
Build a cozy and comfortable Dungeon to suit your creatures’ needs and rule over them, then send them out into the Overworld to kindly remind the good people living there that the Absolute Evil rules over their lands.

Like A Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name (Cloud, Console, and PC) – November 9
Erase your past to protect your future. Once a legendary yakuza, Kazuma Kiryu faked his own death and abandoned his name for the sake of protecting his family. Now, he is thrust into conflict by a mysterious figure attempting to drive him out of hiding.

Like A Dragon Gaiden

Wild Hearts (Cloud, Console, and PC) EA Play – November 9
Are you ready to tame a world gone wild? PC Game Pass and Ultimate members can master ancient tech to hunt down giant beasts on November 9 in Wild Hearts via EA Play. Take on these creatures alone or hunt with friends in seamless co-op.

Wild Hearts

Spirittea (Cloud, Console, and PC) – November 13
Spirittea is a cute, cozy life sim inspired by Stardew Valley and Spirited Away! Humans have stopped worshipping spirits, and now they’re in danger of becoming lost. Run a bathhouse, make friends with people in town, take part in hobbies like bug catching and karaoke, and find all the spirits!

Coral Island (Cloud and Xbox Series X|S) – November 14
Available now on PC and coming soon to Xbox Series X|S! Coral Island invites players to be who they want and experience enchanting island living at their own pace – living off the land, nurturing animals, building relationships with a diverse cast of townsfolk, and making the world around them a more vital and harmonious place.

DLC / Game Updates

Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition – The Mountain Royals – Available today
Game Pass members save up to 10%! Prepare to embark on a legendary journey as we introduce the “The Mountain Royals” DLC for Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition. Unlock the rich history and untold stories of the Armenians and Georgians, part of three new campaigns!

EA Sports WRC: EA Play Early Access Trial – Available today
PC Game Pass & Ultimate members can get behind the wheel for 5 hours starting today courtesy of EA Play. Build the car of your dreams, unlock up to 5 cosmetics in EA Sports WRC each season, and save 10% on purchases of EA digital content!

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks

Fallout 76: 5th Birthday Bundle – Available now
Light some fireworks and celebrate 5 years of Fallout 76 with Vault Boy! The 5th Birthday Bundle includes: C.A.M.P. items, a new Photomode frame, and craftable armor.

Leaving Soon

The following games are leaving the Game Pass library soon, so be sure to jump back in and wrap up from where you left off. Remember to use your membership discount to save up to 20% on games before they go!

• Coffee Talk (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Exapunks (PC)
  • Ghost Song (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Gungrave G.O.R.E (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Football Manager 2023 (PC)
  • Football Manager 2023 Console (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Lapin (Cloud, Console, and PC)a
  • Townscaper (Cloud, Console, and PC)

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Ah good ol' Championship/Football Manager. Now there is a game that belongs in the games you had to give up because of time thread.

StereoVsn

Oh like a Dragon Gaiden, that is a nice surprise as i wasn't going to get it, because of no physical release.
You can get physical off Play-Asia for $40. Well, plus shipping (free at $100+) but no taxes in US at least.

That said, yeah, not a bad title overall. It’s shorter but should still be good Yakuza entree.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
FYI, Like a Dragon Man who Erased etc etc also comes with an Infinite Wealth demo.

Spyxos

Gold Member
You can get physical off Play-Asia for $40. Well, plus shipping (free at $100+) but no taxes in US at least.

That said, yeah, not a bad title overall. It’s shorter but should still be good Yakuza entree.
Yes, I know about Play Asia, but I don't want to support it (no physical release), the same goes for Alan Wake 2.

acm2000

no interest in any of those but ive got Forza and Alan Wake 2 on the go already and looking forward to Jusant thats out today

Damn, I was thinking Wild Hearts was a spiritual sequel/prequel to Vandal Hearts, but the realization that it is a Konami IP means that it will never happen. Then open the thread and oh yeahhh, that EA kinda like Monster Hunter game.

This all happened within 3 seconds lol

Aion002

I was going to get Yakuza and was waiting for Wild Hearts for dirty cheap, also Wartales and Jussant seems interesting.

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Playing Headbangers now and its not bad. Fun party game. Takes a while to get in a game though.

Its not exactly what I thought it was. Its not really a rhythm game. You have a small window of time to hit the commands. Being on beat doesnt seem to matter so far. Probably the right call with 30 people in a game and lag being a thing. Can still be a bit challenging.

Its fun to survive to the end.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
5 hours of WRC? Perfect, probably don’t need more than that to get my fill hahahaha.

I wonder if my save in the cloud will work for wild hearts. Game ran like pure cheeks on release, but I got pretty far. May pick it back up now if it’s not running horrible.

Fired up dead space remake today on gamepass ultimate. Isaac looks and sounds awful . What a bitch. Game crashed my pc with a blue screen. May pick it back up but likely won’t .

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Farthest Ive gotten is 5th place.

I was wrong. It goes full rhythm game in later events. Last event was 5 people. 1 mistake on the beat and you die. Last man standing.

This is a good party game.

Last edited:

Bridges

Got first place my first run through Headbangers. Second place on my second. It's fun, I don't know how much staying power it'll really have but as a rhythm game fan it's neat.

I regret even more having bought Wild Hearts at launch. I'm so dumb.
All EA games will come eventually, I've gotten in the habit of just holding off. Unless it's something massive like Star Wars you'll see them all come in 8-12 months after release if you're willing to wait it out

Roberts

Farthest Ive gotten is 5th place.

I was wrong. It goes full rhythm game in later events. Last event was 5 people. 1 mistake on the beat and you die. Last man standing.

This is a good party game.
Me and my daughter have been playing it a lot lately. As someone who used to be a drummer in my youth, I was 100% sure I'm going to win easily, but no dice. Some kids are just super good at it - I fared way better in stuff like Animal Party or Fall Guys. That said, if the game chooses a minigame that I have played before then I usually end up at top5. Funnily enough I totally suck at the pushing cart one.

Anyway, sometimes I just want a game with infantile, silly sense of humour and Headbangers Rhythm Royale delivers.

Also, loaded up Wartales. Didn't play it, really, just looked at what to expect from it. Looks like a hardcore turn based game and clearly a PC game at heart. Super small text (you can enlarge it in settings) and tons of visual settings.

Top Bottom