• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Corey Feldman was Jacko's rub rub pal?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason

Actor Corey Feldman, who rose to fame in the 1980s in movies such as Gremlins and Stand By Me, has come forward to express concern about his childhood friendship with pop star Michael Jackson, ABC News reports.

Feldman, now 33, has been supportive of Jackson until recently. But now, in an interview scheduled to air Friday on 20/20, Feldman reveals he's come to a 'sickening realization' about his friendship with the singer.

" I started looking at each piece of information, and with that came this sickening realization that there may have been many occurrences in my life and in my relationship to Michael that have created a question of doubt," Feldman says in an interview with Martin Bashir, the British journalist whose television documentary on Jackson helped give rise to the current abuse case against the pop star.

Feldman says Jackson's sex-abuse trial, in which the singer is charged with molesting a 13-year-old boy, led him to reexamine his past relationship with Jackson.

Source

ManaByte

How the fuck are they ever going to find a jury that doesn't already think Michael Jackson is guilty?

Wasn't it Chris Rock who said that having another kid accuse Michael is like finding another dead white woman at OJ's house?

ShadowRed

Banned
This would hold a lot more weight had he said this before Micheal snubbed him by not allowing him to fly on his plane. Sounds like sour grapes now.

ShadowRed said:
This would hold a lot more weight had he said this before Micheal snubbed him by not allowing him to fly on his plane. Sounds like sour grapes now.

Isn't it the same with the ex-wife? 'Now that Mr. Jackson has stopped paying me millions I suddenly remember that he was a kiddy fiddler'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom