• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cubsfan is back! Dating tips have returned! REJOICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel

If you missed it...it's new to you!

choke6.gif

choke5.gif

choke4.gif

choke3.gif

choke2.gif

AirBrian

I know where that's at. I was born and raised in Hammond. I had a friend who lived in St. John, and I played golf at a course around there. I forget the course name, but afterwards we ate at a really good hamburger place. That area was really nice.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
AirBrian said:
I know where that's at. I was born and raised in Hammond. I had a friend who lived in St. John, and I played golf at a course around there. I forget the course name, but afterwards we ate at a really good hamburger place. That area was really nice.

ah, sweet action. I was born in Hammond as well. Live in Schererville at the moment. I assume you know where that is if you know St. John =p

AirBrian

Eminem said:
ah, sweet action. I was born in Hammond as well. Live in Schererville at the moment. I assume you know where that is if you know St. John =p
:lol My uncle lives in Schererville, on the lake there. I'm technically from Whiting (I always say Hammond because no one ever knows where Whiting is). I went to Clark before moving to Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom