• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daily Japanese sales -- 08/08

king zell

1 PS2 World soccer winning eleven 8 SPR KONAMI 2004/08/05
2 GC Paper MARIO RPG RPL Nintendo 2004/07/22
3 GBA Legendary SUTAFI 3 ACG Nintendo 2004/08/05
4 GBA Final Fantasy I & II advance RPL ENIX, Square 2004/07/29
5 PS2 Expert of a drum It is a ãÂ?‚ãÂ?¤ rare ! festival!! The fourth (the TATAKON enclosure version) generation ACG NAMCO 2004/07/22
6 PS2 On-the-spot powerful professional baseball 11 SPR KONAMI 2004/07/15
7 GBA PAWAPUROKUN pocket 12 SPR KONAMI 2004/07/29
8 PS2 Battle PACHISURO sure-fire method for winning! Hokuto's fist TAB Sammy 2004/05/27
9 PS2 ONE PIECE land land! ACG BANDAI 2004/07/29
10 GC Konjiki No Gashbell! Friendship Tag Battle Full Power ACG BANDAI 2004/08/05

nice PM is still 2nd and FF I&II is down

The only reason I'm tolerating the existence of Final Fantasy I+II Advance is because it better damn well be a stepping stone to Final Fantasy III+IV Advance, then Final Fantasy V+VI Advance.

Culex

Banned
Not bad. PM 2 went from 8 to no. 2 again. Might hit 300k by the time next Media Create figures are out.

jarrod

Banned
king zell said:
10 GC Konjiki No Gashbell! Friendship Tag Battle Full Power ACG BANDAI 2004/08/05
Anyone seen/played this? It's a four player 3D fighter developed by Eighting, using the Naruto engine I'd imagine... just wondering why no one's interested?

Jacobi

Banned
jarrod said:
Anyone seen/played this? It's a four player 3D fighter developed by Eighting, using the Naruto engine I'd imagine... just wondering why no one's interested?
I'm interested (because of the manga, which is even released official in Germany), but I don't know more than you.

Solid

king zell said:
1 PS2 World soccer winning eleven 8 SPR KONAMI 2004/08/05
worshippy.gif

jenov4

You go Winning Eleven! I wonder how many this game will end up selling in total? I'd say 1.6 million.

jenov4 said:
You go Winning Eleven! I wonder how many this game will end up selling in total? I'd say 1.6 million.

Konami's said that they're expecting 1.5 million by the end of the year, which would make it the best selling WE ever.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Tabris said:
Isn't III Sakaguchi's favorite?

I think it'll probabaly get a big treatment.

I believe V is Sakaguchi's favorite... But 3 definitely deserves the remix treatment... it's one of my top 3 pre-16 bit RPGs ever (the other 2 being Dragon Warrior 4 and Phantasy Star). It's a shame that, outside of the fan translation, America never got an official release of 3. I would take that game over most other FF games, personally :p

jarrod

Banned
They should just finish up the WSC FFIII remake as a GBA game. Then they start fresh with remaking FFIV on DS...

its good to see a rather even distribution of GBA/PS2/GC titles on that chart.

The monster soccer game has hit. But considering how much it sold on day one.. wonder if it'd have legs.

GO PAPER MARIO2!!!

Winning Eleven 8 is getting a great boost from the asia-cup. Japan won it so they gained some extra sales, if Japan would have lost they wouldn't sell so much games.

Li Mu Bai

Banned
PM2's got legs, (will surpass Pikmin 2's very respectable 400k+ at this rate) WE posting phenomenal sales as usual, & Starfi's up there which is no surprise. Anyone have Starfi 2's cumulative sales numbers? IIRC, it sold quite well didn't it?

Top Bottom