• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls, The Vinyl Trilogy coming Fall

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
This is live now

https://store.bandainamcoent.eu/uk/product/437102/dark-souls-the-vinyl-trilogy

If it's your first order you can get 10% off with WELCOME10

Bought. Harder than anyone could ever imagine. This will fit well into my Souls-collection.

Thanks for the 10% discount as well.

MSffZEP.png

CloudWolf

I've always wondered what the appeal of vinyl records is. The video in the OP mentions "best sound quality." Is it significantly better than, say, CDs?
If you have a great sound system, then yes, there is a notable difference between cd and vinyl. Most people don't though, so it's mainly about the exclusivity of it and how nice it looks.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Also, I love this: ""More fun for everyone" is our motto, so we are proud to offer free delivery for all orders over €60/£50 to France, Belgium, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Spain and Luxembourg."

Everyone, huh, Namco? :lol

TannerDemoz

Seriously, OP: thanks for this heads-up.

I've seen no one talking about it and I think a lot of people are gonna miss this. Haven't seen it being shouted about anywhere!

Yoshichan

Oh...?!

Can I have a peek?? :)
Absolutely, it's a mess atm but will try and take good pics once I get the vinyl trilogy (which should arrive tomorrow)!

Yoshichan

From top to bottom (and please ignore the shit photos I managed to take:

Demon's Souls (EU), Black Phantom Edition
Demon´s Souls (NA), Collector's Edition
Demon's Souls (JP), small strategy guide sealed
Demon's Souls, soundtrack sample
Demon's Souls (JP)
Demon's Souls (JP)

Dark Souls, strategy guide
Dark Souls, Design Works sealed
Dark Souls (JP) sealed
Dark Souls (EU), Collector's Edition sealed
Dark Souls, notebook
Dark Souls, comic book
Dark Souls, comic book

Dark Souls II, strategy guide
Dark Souls II, Japanese strategy guide sealed
Dark Souls II (JP)
Dark Souls II (EU)
Dark Souls II, Design Works sealed
Dark Souls II SotFS (EU), sealed
Dark Souls II SotFS (EU)
Dark Souls II (EU), promo

Dark Souls II, Webhallen exclusive bag
Dark Souls II, Webhallen exclusive soldier hoodie

Dark Souls III (EU), Collector's Edition sealed
Dark Souls III (PC)
Dark Souls III (EU), promo
Dark Souls III (EU), Apocalypse Edition sealed

Dark Souls, The Vinyl Trilogy sealed
Dark Souls, Red Soldier statue

Bloodborne (EU), Nightmare Edition
Bloodborne, strategy guide sealed
Bloodborne: the Old Hunters, strategy guide sealed
Bloodborne (JP), strategy guide sealed
Bloodborne (EU), game of the year edition sealed

Dark Souls III, Amazon exclusive Estus Flask edition sealed
Dark Souls III, the Board Game sealed

Missing:
A plethora of crap (Prepare to Die-editions, Prestige Edition, SotF NA cover, promo games, DkSII Black Phantom and Collector's editions, some DkS-related hand-made rings, etc, etc, etc.

Yoshichan

Wow, impressive stuff! Never thought I'm meet someone as much of a fan of the Souls series as me!

I'll post mine when I get home.

Looking forward to it man!

Ashler

Looking forward to it man!

Here we go!

Complete:

Per Section:

I'm sorry I don't have the courage to list it all, but they're all sealed, not an open item in the lot. I believe I have all copies of Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne, across all 3 regions: US, EU and JP.

Likewise for all the books.

I also have all media kits for Dark souls, Dark souls 3, Bloodborne and the Trade demo of Demon's Souls (They didn't have one for Dark Souls 2). The Media Kit for Bloodborne is hidden behind some games, sorry for that. The Trade demo for Demon's souls isn't really visible in the images though:

Yoshichan

That's amazing man, thanks so much for sharing!

My set just arrived. Not the most economical packaging from Bandai (the box was big enough to fit a record player in...), but happy to have them and look forward to giving them a listen one evening this week hopefully!

If they could release the full soundtracks (dlc music included) on CD or digital as well, that'd be great.

Great for Vinyl fans, I have a working vinyl player but I never use it (in storage due to my first kid being on her way)

If they could release the full soundtracks (dlc music included) on CD or digital as well, that'd be great.

Great for Vinyl fans, I have a working vinyl player but I never use it (in storage due to my first kid being on her way)

I think Bloodborne is on iTunes for sure.

My set just arrived. Not the most economical packaging from Bandai (the box was big enough to fit a record player in...), but happy to have them and look forward to giving them a listen one evening this week hopefully!
Let us know what the quality is like! Waiting for reviews is always best practice.

Duo VII

Neo Member
I hate to bump this without any news, but is this still available? Anyone from europe care to check the site?

Top Bottom