• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

David Wise best works (that are not DK related)

nkarafo

We all know that David Wise is a musical genius. His work with the DK franchise alone is enough. We all know Brambles Blast and Aquatic Ambiance. DKC2 soundtrack is considered one of the best, personally i think its THE best. But what about his other works? Apparently the guy has worked in many games before and after DKC on SNES. So i started listening to his other works. Here are a couple of nice tunes i discovered recently and i just can't get them out of my head:

Digger T. Rock
Wizards & Warriors 3

The guy is also responsible for Donkey Kong Land and Diddy Kong Racing OSTs that i enjoyed very much back then, but i had no idea who the composer was. When i found out it was David Wise i thought "well, that makes sense".

I need some help to find more catchy tunes by him. Something to listen while we are waiting for the new DK game. Boy, i don't remember the last time i was eager for a game release just because of the music...

Top Bottom