• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Island 2’s first story expansion Haus launches on November 2

Draugoth

Gold Member
dead-island-2-haus-1.jpg

Dead Island 2’s first story expansion will be released on November 2, 2023, Deep Silver has announced.

Lose yourself in a surreal, psycho-horror dreamscape as you investigate a mysterious cult in Malibu”, says the publisher.

Haus takes players to a completely new story, where a secret billionaire’s techno-death cult fights for survival amidst the Zompocalypse

The expansion will introduce several new survival tools, including an explosive crossbow, and eight new skill cards.

Deep Silver previously confirmed that two Dead Island 2 story expansions are in the works. Following Haus, SOLA Festival will launch in the second quarter of 2024. Both are included in the game’s $29.99 / £24.99 Expansion Pass.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
What an utterly forgettable title despite it being totally playable and lookin decent

No matter what male or female character you choose, people will always refer to you as "they." God forbid they use your actual character pronouns. Again, more bullshit.

And while I didnt give a rats about the narrative, it always threw me for a loop when there was dialogue with me around and the characters would keep saying "They this" and "they that" and I'd be like "Who the fuck are they talking about?......oh wait."

"Me." :pie_unamused:

Kupfer

Although Dead Island 2 is the best "Dead/Dying"-series kind of game and I loved to platinum this game, I think 13€ for a ~3h expansion is kind of expensive.
I mean I like the idea of getting back into the game but man, I think I'll wait for a sale of both DLCs.

Last edited:

Eiknarf

Banned
Although Dead Island 2 is the best "Dead/Dying"-series kind of game and I loved to platinum this game, I think 13€ for a ~3h expansion is kind of expensive.
I mean I like the idea of getting back into the game but man, I think I'll wait for a sale of both DLCs.
Yeah especially after reading and watching that with exception of the bow, there’s nothing really new

Denton

No matter what male or female character you choose, people will always refer to you as "they." God forbid they use your actual character pronouns. Again, more bullshit.
DI is a co-op game, so it makes sense. I can understand developers not wanting to have to record the dialogue three times.

Top Bottom