• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dear Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

lefty1117

Gold Member
Dear Phil

Earlier this year I posted some snarky comment in a NeoGAF thread somewhere saying that you did a great job setting up the Gamepass service, but you forgot the games.

Sorry about that ... my bad dude. I had no idea you were going to spend $77 billion within a year to lock up some fcking massive IPs. Please just continue to go about your business.

PS There hasn't been a new StarCraft game in a while now ...
PPS What about Warcraft 4?

Last edited:

GHG

This thread is likely to be locked so here's my opportunity.

Dear Phil:

mister rogers middle finger GIF

Thanks for putting all your games on Steam though, keep it up.

lefty1117

Gold Member
The next StarCraft game will have the aesthetics of Fortnite with the gameplay of Candy Crush. Exclusively on Windows Phone.
My wife is on like level 5500 on Candy Crush. She's been playing that game for at least 10 years. Incredible cash cow. Who knows maybe King was what they really wanted all along...

Im not sure this is Phil. Someone upstairs does not want to lose the GAMING WARS. I dont think the gaming division has made a single profit. Like I really want to look at the books. Was Xbox profitable? Xbox 360? Xbox One(Ok I actually think this one was)? Xbox Series, no clue yet.

But this means Xbox will have the largest market share for sure right? Or is it only enough to jump over Sony. Nintendo sells handhelds without even trying it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom