• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demented, Disturbed, Disgusting! Sweet..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecrofirt

anyone got any other links to it?

IGN is insider for the Quicktime, and I get an 'error synching to MPEG' when I try to load the ASX

Kuroyume

Banned
Holy Crap! Finally a movie this year that doesn't look like it will suck and I have an interest in... besides Blade 3.

Ecrofirt

Hmm. I wonder why it is that when I right-click, it tries to save the subscription page?

care to PM me a URL of the video it let you save, if you can figure out how to get it from IGN?

Coin Return

Loose Slot
Most people hate Ichi, I liked it though. If you look past the disturbing imagery and gore, there is actually quite an interesting story.

Coin Return said:
Most people hate Ichi, I liked it though. If you look past the disturbing imagery and gore, there is actually quite an interesting story.

Yeah, there was a really good backstory if you could put everything else aside.

Ecrofirt said:
I didn't understand the end of Ichi.

Kakihara commits suicide by piercing his brain with those spikes. But before he does it he dreams about Ichi killing him. That was going to be his ultimate high because he loved to be punished (as the girl told him earlier about his boss). Ichi ends up dying from blood loss, and the guy controlling Ichi commits suicide.

There was some decent storytelling although some stuff never got explained, like the whole subplot about Kakihara's boss.

the only cool thing about that trailer was the alien-looking masks the dudes were wearing... i guess it looked "ok" but sick to your stomach? you don't watch many horror movies do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom